Part 3

Changbin sat alone at a table in the cafeteria at lunch time, scrolling through his phone as he waited for his friends to arrive. He looked up when he heard someone approach him, and he saw a boy with messy blond hair and bright eyes standing in front of him.

"Hey, Changbin, right?" guy said with a smile as he sat down next to him.

Changbin nodded.

"I've listened to 3racha music," guy continued. "You're really good."

Changbin smiled, feeling a little more at ease. "Thanks, I appreciate that."

The boy introduced himself as Hyunjin, and they started talking about their music. Jisung and Chan arrived a few minutes later, and they joined in the conversation.

Changbin felt a sense of camaraderie with the other boys, and he enjoyed the chance to talk about his passion. He felt grateful for the opportunity to connect with someone who appreciated his work, and he was glad that he could share his love of music with his friends.

Changbin felt a sense of renewed energy. He was excited to work on his music with his friends, and he felt confident that they could create something special together. He was grateful for the support of his friends and people who listened to their misic, and he was determined to keep chasing his dreams.

Hyunjin listened intently as they talked about their music and their upcoming concert. He was impressed by their passion and dedication, and he felt a respect for them.

"I will be at your concert!" said Hyunjin "I am already fan of 3racha"

Jisung nodded. "Yeah, and who knows? Maybe we'll get famous someday," he said, grinning.

Chan chuckled. "Dream big, guys," he said, raising his hand for a high-five.

They all laughed, feeling happy and content. It was moments like these that made all the hard work and struggles worth it.