Part 20

Felix arrived at Jimin's party and made his way through the crowd of people to the house, which he found to be a pretty fancy place. The air was filled with the sound of lively conversations, the clinking of glasses, and the beats of music. The guests were an eclectic mix of familiar faces from school and even some from his neighborhood. Felix greeted the host with a smile and made his way through the crowd in search of his friends.

Finally, he spotted Minho, Seungmin, and Jeongin huddled together in the living room, engrossed in a card game. He approached them and cheerfully exclaimed, "Hi, I found you guys! How are you doing?"

"We're good, just hanging out," Seungmin replied, smiling.

"Yeah, we're having fun," Jeongin added, placing his cards down. "Have you talked to Mark? He is here"

Felix asked, "Are you serious? Is Mark here?"

"Yes, your oldest love is here, we saw him in the kitchen, he looked good as usual." Minho pointed towards the kitchen, "He's over there. Go and talk to him."

It was true, Mark was Felix's crush for 2 years. Felix had spent countless hours admiring Mark from afar, longing for a chance to be with him. He knew that Mark had everything he could ever want from a relationship: a reliable family, wealth, success, and popularity. Mark was a top manager in his father's company and was highly sought after by many people.

Felix had been chasing after Mark for a long time, but he had always been careful not to show too much interest. He would often frequent the same events, restaurants, and clubs as Mark and engage in small talk, hoping to catch his attention.

"Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to go find him," Felix said to Minho and his friends before walking towards the kitchen.

As Felix approached the kitchen, he could see Mark from a distance. He was standing with a group of people, laughing and chatting. Felix took a deep breath, gathering his courage before finally walking up to Mark.

"Hey, Mark! It's good to see you," Felix said, trying his best to sound casual.

Mark turned around, surprised to see Felix. "Hey, Felix! It's been a while," he replied with a smile.

Felix's heart was racing, and he felt his cheeks starting to flush. "Yeah, it has. How have you been?" he asked, hoping to start a conversation.

They were chatting in the kitchen when Changbin unexpectedly walked in. Felix was surprised to see him at the party. Changbin casually strolled over to the fridge, scanning the room to see if he recognized anyone else. As his gaze landed on Felix, their eyes briefly locked. Changbin hesitated for a moment before grabbing some bottle and pretending not to know Felix.

As he was making his way out, a girl approached Changbin. "Hey! I know you! You're from 3racha, I was at your concert," she said with excitement. "Do you want to hang out with my friends? They would be thrilled about that."

Changbin was taken aback but intrigued by the offer. "Sure, let's go," he replied with a smile.

The girl led Changbin out of the kitchen.

Felix was distracted by Changbin's sudden appearance in the kitchen, causing him to lose track of the conversation with Mark.

Trying to catch up, Felix asked, "Sorry, what did you say Mark?"

Mark replied, "I just got a new car and I was wondering if you'd like to see it sometime. Can I have your number?"

Felix smiled and said, "Sure."

Felix gave his number and they continued to chat, but after a while, the conversation started to die down. Felix then said, "Alright, I have to go find my friends."