Part 25

During lunch, Minho announced: "Guys, I have important news for you."

Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin stopped eating and looked at Minho.

Minho revealed: "I got a boyfriend!"

Felix asked: "Really? Who is it?"

Minho quietly said: "It's Jisung."

Felix inquired: "Who's Jisung? Wait, do you mean Han Jisung from 3RACHA? Changbin's friend?"

Minho nodded.

Felix exclaimed: "That's unexpected!"

Seungmin admitted: "I'm sorry, Felix, but we already knew."

Felix questioned: "What? And why didn't you tell me?"

Minho explained: "I'm sorry, Felix, but I know what you think about those guys from 3RACHA. That they're not in our league and they don't deserve our attention."

Felix smiled bitterly. Maybe he would have thought that way even a month ago, but not now. He had been in a relationship with Mark for two weeks, which meant that for two weeks, he had only seen Changbin at school. It seemed like Changbin wasn't interested in him, as he didn't even catch his eye once. He and his friends were always in a hurry, spending time between classes writing in their notebooks. They arrived at school last and left right after classes. Felix found himself unconsciously searching for him during breaks and in the cafeteria. Whenever he spotted him, he couldn't help but admire Changbin. These days, Changbin looked undeniably good, always dressed in dark clothes, exuding a thoughtful demeanor and a mysteriously distant aura.

On the other hand, Felix's relationship with Mark seemed perfect. Mark had everything Felix could ever like. However, Felix didn't even enjoy kissing him. They hadn't moved very far in their relationship, which was fine since they had only been dating for two weeks. Perhaps Felix just needed time to change his mind. His family was thrilled to hear he was dating Mark, as Felix's parents knew Mark's parents. Their mothers had already started planning joint family events for when Felix's parents would visit Korea. These days, Felix was in a bad mood, but he believed that things would change, and his attitude towards Mark would evolve. After all, he was the last person who should judge someone for being attracted to someone from 3racha.

Felix said to Minho: "I'm not going to judge your choice. If this is what makes you happy, I'll definitely accept it. But you have to tell me your love story."

Felix's friends looked at him with pleasant surprise.

Seungmin said: "Who are you and what have you done with our Felix?"

Jeongin said: "I can't believe it, pinch me."

Minho smiled happily and said: "Thank you, Felix. Your acceptance means a lot to me. I think Jisung and I are getting pretty serious."

Felix took Minho's hand and squeezed it, softly smiling as he said: "I'm still waiting for your story. My best friend found the love of his life, and I don't know the story. Wait, don't tell me now. Let's have a sleepover at my place tonight. We have a really good reason to celebrate. I'll order delicious food, we'll open an expensive bottle of wine, and you can share every little detail with us."

Felix looked at his friends and asked: "Are you in?"

Seungmin and Jeongin nodded. Felix turned to Minho and asked: "And what about you, lovebird? Can you come, or do you have a date with your man?"

Minho said: "Jisung is actually pretty busy these days. And I'm free almost every day. I'm in."

—————————

Later in the evening, friends gathered at Felix's house, discussing every detail of Minho's relationship with Jisung. They were happy, full of food, and a little bit tipsy. Conversations flowed easily and they grew closer. Of course, they were already close friends, but sometimes a bonding moment like this was needed to refresh their relationships. Felix's friends noticed some changes in his behavior and got to know a new side of him.

Minho asked: "So Felix, tell us about you and Mark. Are you happy with him?"

Felix couldn't lie to his friends that day and said: "I'm not sure. I like the idea of being with him, and we really fit together well. But you know, I don't feel what I'm supposed to feel for someone I love. You told us about your emotions for Jisung, and I don't have the same."

Minho asked: "Maybe it's just not your way, and you feel differently than I do for Jisung."

Felix said: "Maybe. That's why I want to give us a chance."

Seungmin asked: "Felix, have you ever felt something like what Minho feels for anyone?"

Felix said: "I did. But the feeling wasn't as strong, you know, just a similar direction."

Jeongin asked: "Who was it?"

Felix said: "Can I not answer?"

Seungmin said: "I knew it! It was the mysterious-great-in-bed guy!"

Felix said: "How did you...?"

His friends smiled.

Felix said: "Okay, you're right. But that was a different type of relationship, and that guy doesn't like me, I'm sure. Mark likes me, and I want to give us a chance."