Part 42

Six months later

Changbin went home, yes, Felix's house became his home. He Found his friends waiting for him, wearing caps that read "Congratulations" on them.

They burst into a cheerful chorus, shouting and singing, "Happy Birthday!" "Happy Birthday to you!" "Happy Birthday, Changbin!"

Grinning, Changbin responded, "So that's why none of you answered me on my actual birthday!" They all laughed, realizing he was joking.

Felix approached Changbin, planting a loving kiss on his lips, and wished, "Happy Birthday, my love."

Changbin kissed him back, prompting Chan to exclaim, "Stop! You two are so disgustingly cute, and I have to witness it every day!" Felix and Changbin giggled, reluctantly pulling away from each other.

Felix took Changbin's hand, announcing, "We have a present for you. Let's go." He led him to the basement and stopped in front of the billiard room.

Curiously, Changbin asked, "What is it? Did you get me something for billiards?"

Felix urged, "Just open the door."

Changbin's eyes darted around the room, taking in every detail of the incredible space that had been set up for him. The room was large and featured a long table filled with state-of-the-art equipment, including multiple monitors and powerful computers. A plush couch was situated behind the table, offering a comfortable spot to relax and listen to their creations.

Changbin's gaze then shifted to the recording booth, which was separated by soundproof glass. Inside, he could see a microphone that looked even more advanced than the ones they used at JYP's studio. Soundproof panels covered every inch of the walls except for one, which showcased a stylish drawing and the 3RACHA logo.

Still in shock, Changbin couldn't help but continue to exclaim, "How on earth did you guys manage to build a recording room here? And how did you pull off this incredible renovation and artwork? And, seriously, how did you get your hands on equipment that's even better than what we have at the agency? This is just unbelievable!"

Everyone burst into laughter. Felix, grinning from ear to ear, explained, "That's the power of teamwork. While someone keeps you distracted, the rest of us chip in to get things done."

Changbin realized, "Oh, that explains the two trips to your weekend house last month! And Jeongin and Seungmin dragging me out with them twice a week! It all makes sense now!"

Felix continued, "Exactly. We did some parts ourselves, and professionals handled the rest. We all had our roles. Jeongin and Seungmin were responsible for getting you out of the house. Jisung and Chan picked out the equipment. Hyunjin painted that awesome wall. Minho and I oversaw the renovation. And, of course, everyone pitched in with various other tasks."

Tears welled up in Changbin's eyes as he said, "You guys are the best. I love you all."

Everyone playfully groaned, making gagging noises or teasingly commenting, "Gross!" "Way to ruin the mood!" before leaving Changbin and Felix alone in the room.

Changbin and Felix shared a laugh. Turning to Felix, Changbin said, "I still can't believe you all did this."

Felix replied, "We did it to make you happy."

Changbin responded, "The studio means so much to me. But it's you who makes me happy, not the studio."

Felix smiled warmly and said, "I love you."

Changbin echoed, "I love you too."

4 more months later