Part 7

During the week Changbin tries his best to avoid Felix as much as possible. He doesn't want to increase his level of stress because of Felix's nitpicking. But it seems like Felix is not giving up on bothering him. He keeps finding ways to make Changbin uncomfortable, whether it's making snide comments or purposely bumping into him in the hallway.

The peak happened on Friday after the end of the school day. Changbin hesitated in the hallway, deciding where it was more important for him to go, to the library to do a school project or to the studio, to help Chan do the arrangement. Felix bump into Changbin in a hall.

Felix was rushing down the hall, trying to make it to his additional dance class on time. In his hurry, he didn't notice Changbin staying around the corner until it was too late.

"Watch where you're going, idiot!" Felix shouted at Changbin, his frustration boiling over. This time it wasn't on purpose, but the tension between them had reached a breaking point.

Changbin exploded. He grabbed Felix's wrist and pulled him into an empty classroom, pushing him against the wall. "What is your problem? Why do you keep picking on me?" Changbin demanded, his voice shaking with anger and frustration.

Felix felt a jolt of fear run through him at Changbin's sudden aggression. He tried to pull away, but Changbin's grip on his wrist was too strong.

"Do you like me or something? Is that why you're always bothering me?" Changbin asked, his eyes piercing into Felix's.

He shook his head fiercely. "No, of course not!"

Changbin's expression softened slightly. "Really? You sound sure. Then why are you always so mean to me?"

Felix didn't know what to say. He just feels annoyed when he sees an older one.

Changbin leaned in closer to Felix, his breath hot against Felix's cheek. "Maybe you just want to be fucked by me," he whispered, his lips brushing against Felix's ear.

Felix's eyes went wide in shock. He couldn't believe Changbin said that. His breathing quickened at the thought, and he felt a rush of desire course through him. But he knew it was wrong. He shook his head again. "N- n- no, I don't."

"Oh, that time you sound unsure, interesting," said the older.

Changbin released his grip on Felix's wrist and gently ran his fingers up his arm. Felix couldn't say if it was on purpose or an accidental touch. Older's lips were still near his ear and Felix could feel his breath in his cheek. He didn't understand his emotions. Changbin pulled back a little and looked into Felix's eyes with his firm smirk. Their lips were several centimeters from each other. Oh, that stupid smirk that irritated him so much every time that he wanted to wipe that smirk off older face. 

Changbin was no longer holding Felix and he could leave at any second. But when Changbin gazed hard at the younger lips and leaned closer, Felix just closed his eyes, and didn't even think to go away. But after 10 seconds, he did not feel the connection and opened his eyes.

Changbin chuckled, pulling back slightly. "Well, if you change your mind, here's my number." He tore a piece of paper out of his notebook and quickly wrote in his number before handing it to Felix.

As Changbin walked out of the classroom, Felix was left alone with his thoughts. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Did he really want to be kissed by Changbin? Was he attracted to him? He couldn't deny that there was something about Changbin that he found intriguing.

For the rest of the day, Felix couldn't concentrate on anything. His mind kept going back to the moment in the empty classroom with Changbin. As the day went by, Felix couldn't get Changbin out of his mind.