Part 30

The weekend passed by quickly for 3racha, which was typical when they didn't have enough time to think about anything other than training and studying. However, despite their packed schedules, Jisung managed to find some time to meet up with Minho for a catch-up session. Meanwhile, Changbin and Chan carved out some time to visit the gym in their dorm building.

The gym was in their dorm building and they could use it for free. They had fond memories of spending hours there in the past. Although their current training routines included plenty of exercise and dancing, their bodies still craved the kind of workouts that only a gym could provide. This was their opportunity to indulge in those activities, and they didn't want to waste it.

Over the weekend, they pushed themselves hard in the gym, focusing on strength training, cardio, and flexibility exercises. The satisfaction of completing a challenging workout was something they had missed amidst their hectic daily routines. The gym sessions not only provided a physical release but also helped them mentally unwind and recharge.

Another bonus of the weekend was that they were able to get some decent sleep, which had become a rarity with their demanding schedules. The combination of intense workouts and proper rest left them feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the challenges of the upcoming week.

As Monday rolled around, they were in high spirits. As they walked through the school parking lot, the lively chatter of their new friends could be heard from a distance. Upon approaching, they found the group gathered around Felix's car, engaged in a boisterous conversation.

Chan greeted the group, "Hey! Why are you guys so loud today? Did something happen?"

Jeongin responded excitedly, "YES! Felix broke up with the love of his life!"

Felix rolled his eyes, slightly embarrassed, "Turns out it obviously wasn't the love of my life."

Seungmin chimed in, "Turns out, yes."

Jeongin continued, addressing Chan, "You can't imagine how long Felix was into that guy. And now he just broke up with him. And it was his decision! I can't imagine."

Felix countered, "Jeongin, you're such a drama queen."

Minho, curious, asked, "But why? Why did you do that?"

Felix explained, "I just didn't feel anything for him. And don't make such surprised faces. You literally told me on Friday that I don't talk about him and act like I don't have a boyfriend. That's not typical behavior for the period when you start dating somebody you like."

Seungmin nodded, "That's logical, you're right. I'm proud of you."

Felix looked puzzled, "Why?"

Seungmin elaborated, "Because you stopped that. I saw articles about you and saw your photo with him. He was definitely your type, he had everything that you like."

Felix blushed and responded, "Maybe my preferences changed, who knows."

Jeongin couldn't resist teasing Felix, "Or maybe you realized that there's more to life than just good looks and money, huh?"

Felix playfully swatted at Jeongin, "Oh, shut up!"

The group laughed, and Minho said, "Okay, we don't have enough time. Be ready to tell us about it at lunchtime. Now we should go to class."

As they walked towards the school, Felix didn't even look at Changbin. He was too embarrassed, and he knew if he looked at him, he would blush. Throughout the weekend, he had wanted to text Changbin and invite him to hang out, but decided to wait for an appropriate time after the breakup, which meant at least a few more days.

Meanwhile, Chan made some secret gestures to Changbin and Jisung, which essentially said, "I told you he would break up with his boyfriend soon." Before they entered their classroom, Jisung gave Changbin a knowing wink, leaving him with a lot to think about.

As Changbin sat in class, he couldn't help but wonder if Felix would text him. He knew he wouldn't be too disappointed if Felix didn't reach out; after all, their situation had changed now that they had common friends and spent more time together. However, part of him still wished for a message from Felix. He couldn't deny the attraction he felt towards him, and he even found himself thinking of Felix when he needed to relieve stress.

"Maybe I should write to him first?" Changbin thought, trying to weigh the pros and cons of initiating the conversation. But it could create awkwardness among their friends if things didn't go well. Changbin decided to give it some more thought before making a decision. For now, he focused on his classwork, but the thought of texting Felix lingered in the back of his mind.