Part 19

Changbin woke up to the sound of his alarm, groggily rubbing his eyes as he sat up in bed. He glanced around the room, taking in the familiar surroundings of their dorm. Chan and Jising were still sleeping soundly, their blankets haphazardly thrown over them.

Changbin couldn't believe it was already the weekend. It was their first free weekend in months, and they had all agreed to take a break from their usual routine of practicing and producing. Just yesterday they had auditioned for JYP, and now they had two full days to themselves. He got out of bed and stretched, feeling his muscles loosen up after weeks of intense practicing.

Changbin went to the dorm kitchen and was sitting there when Jising and Chan came in. He was staring blankly at his phone when Chan broke the silence. "What's your plan for today?" he asked.

Changbin looked up and shrugged. "I don't actually know. I want to spend some time alone, you know, just think about everything. I think I will just walk somewhere. And if you want, we can spend the evening together."

Jising perked up. "Actually, we were invited to a party tonight at Jimin's place. You remember Jimin, right? From school?"

Changbin looked skeptical. "Jimin? The guy who didn't even notice us before the concert?"

Jising laughed. "Yeah, that's the one. But apparently he's throwing a big party tonight and invited us. It could be fun."

Chan nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we could use a little fun after all the stress of the audition and the concert."

Changbin considered their proposal for a moment. "Alright, let's do it. But I think I'm going to take that walk first. I need some time to clear my head."

Jising and Chan nodded, understanding. "Sure thing."

Changbin got up from the table, grabbing his jacket. "See you guys later," he said as he walked out the door.

As he walked through the city, Changbin let his mind wander. He thought about the audition, about the concert, and about his future. He was feeling a little overwhelmed, but the fresh air and exercise were helping him to clear his head.

Eventually, he found himself near a park and decided to take a break. He sat down on a bench and watched the people passing by. It was a beautiful day and he felt grateful for the chance to just be still and take it all in.

Changbin sat alone, lost in his thoughts. He pondered over his life, his aspirations, and his future plans. Was he sure that he wanted to pursue a career in rap? The road to success as a rapper is long and arduous, and there's no guarantee that he'll make it. He wondered if he should reconsider and take a safer, more conventional path. After all, he had been an excellent student in school, and he could become anything he wanted.

As he sat there, lost in his thoughts, he realized that pursuing his dream meant taking a risk. He knew that at some point, he would have to make a choice between his studies and his music. It was a tough decision, and there was no guarantee that he would succeed. But he also knew that if he didn't take a chance, he would always regret it. The thought of giving up on his dream of being a rapper left him feeling empty and unfulfilled.

He thought about his family and how he could help them more if he finished school and went to university. But he also knew that his passion for music ran deep, and he couldn't ignore it. He asked himself, "What if I make a mistake?" The uncertainty of his future weighed heavily on him.

But deep down, he knew that his future as a rapper was worth fighting for. He was ready to take the risk and put in the work. He was determined to prove to himself and to the world that he had what it takes to make it as a rapper.

"Hey, man. How was your walk?" Jising asked, when he came back to the dorm.

"It was good. I needed it," Changbin replied, feeling confident in his words.