Part 15

The day had finally arrived for 3racha's first concert. They were confident that they had practiced well enough to put on a good show. However, they were nervous and struggled to sleep the night before the concert. On the day of the event, they spent the entire day preparing the club for the performance.

As the concert time approached, people started to arrive, and the trio was surprised to see that the hall was almost full. There were around 300 people waiting to see them perform. They stood behind the stage, feeling scared to come out. Chan tried to boost their morale by giving an encouraging speech.

"Guys, we have worked so hard for this moment. We have practiced day and night to put on a great show for all these people who have come to see us. Let's go out there and give them the best performance. We've got this!"

Hearing Chan's speech gave the trio a newfound energy and confidence. They walked out on the stage, and the audience cheered and applauded them. 

"Double knot on my Yeezys" started Chan and the crowd went wild.

The energy in the room was palpable, and the adrenaline rushed through their veins. They couldn't believe it - they were actually performing in front of a packed audience.

As they performed, their nerves slowly dissipated, and they began to feel more and more comfortable on stage. Their movements were fluid and synchronized, and their chemistry was electric. They had never felt so alive.

As they played through their set, they made sure to interact with the audience, engaging them in conversation and asking for their participation. They saw many familiar faces from school, their rap meetings and from some events for composers and writers. It was clear that their music had resonated with a wide range of people.

Despite the occasional moment of stage fright, they were able to channel their emotions and energy into their music, and the crowd responded with enthusiasm. They could feel the connection between them and their audience, and it was an incredible feeling.

As they neared the end of their set, they could hardly believe that it was almost over. They had poured so much into their performance, and the audience had reciprocated with equal fervor. It was clear that they had been born to be on stage, and they felt incredibly lucky to have this opportunity.

When they finally played their last song, the crowd erupted into thunderous applause, and they took a final bow. As they walked off stage, they felt an immense sense of satisfaction and fulfillment. It was easily one of the best days of their lives.

——————————

The three members of 3racha came backstage, still buzzing with excitement from their first concert. They hugged each other and began discussing their performance, expressing how it was the best day of their lives. Jisung wiped away a tear and said, "I can't believe we did it, we really did it!"

Chan nodded in agreement, "I never thought we'd get this far. We proved everyone wrong."

Changbin added, "And the crowd was amazing, did you hear them chanting our names?"

Jisung smiled, "That was the best day of my life."

Some of their friends had come to congratulate them. The backstage room was now filled with people, and they all expressed their excitement for 3racha's successful concert. Everyone was in high spirits, and there was a buzz of energy in the room.

Jisung and Chan accepted the congratulations and thanked everyone for their support.

Changbin was overwhelmed with emotions and needed time to process everything. Jisung noticed his friend's silence and asked, "Hey, you okay?"

Changbin shook his head and said, "I just need a minute to recover. It was intense up there. I'll go out for some air"

Chan said, "Of course, but come back soon, we have to celebrate our first concert!"

Changbin nodded and walked out into the courtyard. He took his phone to check new messages and saw the text, which was sent 5 minutes ago

Felix

I was in a concert and it was amazing. I want you rn. Could you do something with that?

Changbin
Are you steel in the club? Go to the door to the left of the bar

FelixOmw

——————————

Changbin opened the door and grabbed Felix's hand. He quickly walked towards the back rooms, dragging the blonde one. Thanks to his day here, he knew the entire club like the back of his hand.

He led Felix into a small room with mops and other things to clean. Neither of them cared about it. They started kissing passionately after a second. They both had their heads blown off.

Changbin's adrenaline was seething after the performance and he needed a release to keep from going crazy. Felix did not expect anything from the concert, but it turned out to be the coolest concert in his life. Changbin was great on stage and the whole concert Felix wanted the Changbin and now it seemed that he could cum only from his kiss.

Changbin's lips moved to the younger's neck, and her hands dropped to her hips. Felix began to moan.

Changbin said, "You have to be quiet, be a good boy, okay?"

Felix nodded and whispered in a sexy voice, "As you say."

Something in Changbin's head exploded, he couldn't take it anymore. His hands went all over Felix's body and convulsively began to unzip the younger's pants.

Changbin said: "We don't have much time. And I don't have condoms or lube with me, I suspect you don't either. We'll have to help each other in other ways."

He mastered Felix's pants and shoved his hand into his boxers. After a couple of minutes, Felix, who had already finished, was already kneeling in front of the Changbin and unbuttoning his fly.