Part 41

As they approached the outskirts of Seoul, Felix's phone rang, connecting to the car's display. The caller ID showed it was Minho.

Felix pressed the button to answer and greeted, "Hi."

Minho's voice came through the car's speakers, "Hey, do either you or Changbin know where Jisung is? I haven't been able to reach him all weekend."

Felix responded, "Well, it's a bit surprising that he hasn't contacted you. Actually, he's here in the car with Changbin and me. Jisung's going to stay at my place for a while."

Minho sounded concerned, "Did something happen?"

Felix replied, "Sort of, but we can talk about it when we see you."

Minho asked, "Can I come over to your place to talk with Jisung?"

Felix glanced in the rearview mirror, locking eyes with Jisung. Jisung nodded in agreement.

Felix said, "Sure, we should be there in about half an hour."

Minho responded, "Alright, see you then," and ended the call.

Changbin turned to Jisung and inquired, "You didn't even leave a letter for Minho?"

Jisung admitted, "I did. It's in his locker at school. He should find it tomorrow."

Changbin reassured him, "Don't worry, Sungi. Minho will understand. Just try to relax."

Jisung nodded, appreciating Changbin's comforting words.

In about 30 minutes, they arrived at Felix's house and went inside.

Felix suggested, "Let's choose a room for you."

He led Jisung deeper into the house, while Changbin followed them with Jisung's luggage. Felix stopped near one of the doors on the first floor and said, "I think one of these rooms will be perfect for you. Actually, I have a better one on the second floor with an en-suite bathroom, but it's close to my room, and I think it might be uncomfortable for both of us. You know, just in case Minho visits you or Changbin stays over," Felix added with a smirk.

Jisung's cheeks turned red, "You mean Minho could sleepover with me here?"

Felix assured him, "Of course, he can. You won't be bothering me at all. Feel free to invite him."

Jisung continued to blush, expressing his gratitude, "Thank you, Felix."

Felix, curious about Jisung's reaction, asked, "Wait, why are you blushing? Haven't you two slept together before?"

Jisung explained, "Minho lives with his parents, and I was staying in the dorm."

Felix nodded, understanding Jisung's situation. He wanted to make sure Jisung felt comfortable, he said, "Oh, I see. By the way, please choose your room."

Felix pointed at two doors and mentioned, "There are two bathrooms and toilets available."

Jisung opened each door to find typical guest rooms, each containing a double bed and a cupboard.

Felix suggested, "Once you choose, we can bring some additional furniture from the room upstairs. I think you'll need a desk, chair, and perhaps a pair of armchairs with a coffee table."

Jisung chose the corner room across from a bathroom, which had ample space for additional furniture. He said, "I'll take this one. Thank you, Felix. I've never had my own room before."

Felix responded, "Good choice! Feel free to decorate the room as you wish. Let's go, and I'll show you around a bit."

Felix continued, "Jisung, I want you to feel comfortable here, alright? You don't need to ask for anything. You can eat and drink anything you find. If I buy something specifically for myself, I'll put a sticker on it, and you should do the same. If you need a computer, you can use mine in the basement; I only use it for games and do my homework on my laptop. You're welcome to invite our friends over without permission, but if it's someone new, please let me know in advance. As for housekeeping, the person who cleans the house comes twice a week during our school time, I will tell her about you. Now, let's get you added to the security system."