Part 16

Changbin came back into the backstage room with a calm and collected demeanor, surprising his friends. They congratulated him on a successful first concert, with those who hadn't had the chance to do so earlier, now joining in. They all decided to stay at the club for a few more hours to celebrate, have fun, dance, and unwind.

The room was filled with laughter and chatter as they all celebrated their first concert. It was a surreal feeling for all of them, to see their hard work pay off and to have so many people show up to support them.

The next morning, the sudden exclamation of Chan jolted the group out of their slumber. They were caught off guard and didn't know what to do. "What happened?" Changbin asked groggily.

"I just received a letter from a JYP recruiter," Chan exclaimed, "He was at our concert yesterday and he invited us to audition in their office this friday."

The room fell into a hush as the group processed the news. They gathered around Chan's bed, trying to come to terms with the implications of this opportunity. It was a chance for them - for talented young people with no money or connections - to prove themselves and take a step towards their dream. Yesterday's concert had only cemented their desire to be on stage.

"This is it, guys," Jisung said, a hint of excitement in his voice, "This is our chance to make it big."

Changbin nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we've been working hard for this. It's time for us to take this opportunity and show them what we're capable of."

Jisung chimed in, "But we need to be prepared. We can't just walk into their office unprepared. We need to work harder than ever to make sure we're ready for this."

Chan nodded, "You're right. We need to practice more and perfect our performance. Let's analyze our mistakes at the concert. We have almost a week till the audition, that's enough time to fix everything."

The group spent the rest of the weekend discussing their plan of action, and working tirelessly to prepare themselves for their audition. They knew that this was their chance to make their dreams come true, and they were willing to do whatever it took to seize it.