Part 17

As they walked to school, Changbin, Jisung, and Chan discussed their plans for the week. The rain had stopped earlier, but the puddles left behind were still quite noticeable.

Suddenly, they heard a car approaching from behind them. Changbin turned around and saw Felix's audi coming towards them. He braced himself for the worst, expecting Felix to drive through a puddle and splash them with water. But instead, Felix slowed down and drove past them with a wink in Changbin's direction.

Jisung and Chan looked at Changbin in shock, and Jisung asked, "What did you do with him?"

Chan chimed in, "I guess you didn't lie to us, you really are great in bed."

Changbin laughed, "Come on guys, can't a guy have a little fun without being interrogated?"

As they walked through the halls of the school, the three of them were overwhelmed by the number of congratulations they received. Students were approaching them to express their admiration for their concert.

"Hey, great concert!" said one of the students.

"Guys, you tore the room!" exclaimed a pretty girl from Chan's class .

"Seriously, that was awesome," said a young teacher as he patted them on the back.

"When is the next concert?" asked one of Changbin's classmates.

"We can't wait to see you perform again," said another.

As they made their way to their lockers, they couldn't help but feel proud of what they had accomplished.

One of Felix's friends, Minho, approached them near the lockers.

"Congratulations, it was a really good concert," Minho said, looking only at Jisung. It was as if Changbin and Chan were interrupting something.

"Thanks, man," Jisung said with a shy smile.

As Minho walked away, Chan and Changbin noticed the redness in Jisung's face and exchanged a mischievous look.

"What's up, Jisung? You seem a little flustered," teased Changbin.

Jisung tried to play it cool, "It's nothing, just surprised to see him here."

Chan added, "Or maybe you're just happy to see him?"

Jisung rolled his eyes, "Shut up, guys. It's not like that."

Changbin raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Then why are you blushing?"

Jisung shook his head, "You guys are so annoying. Can we talk about something else?"

But Chan couldn't resist teasing him a little more, "So, when are you going to ask him out?"

Jisung groaned, "Stooooop it."

——————————

During lunchtime in the cafeteria, there was an unusual amount of noise. Felix turned to his friend Seungmin and asked, "What's going on? Why is it so loud here?"

Seungmin replied, "It's because of 3racha. Several tables of girls and even boys are discussing who's hotter between them and how they can get their attention."

Jeongin then interrupted, saying, "Look, one of the girls is making the first move!" They all turned their heads to see a girl fixing her hair and walking towards the 3racha table with a piece of paper in her hand.

Felix held his breath, hoping the girl wouldn't approach Changbin as he didn't want to compete for his attention again. However, the girl walked up to Chan, handed him the piece of paper, and said, "Call me."