Part 21

In two hours, Changbin woke up to the sound of his friends talking quietly.

Chan asked, "Where were you yesterday? I didn't see you after we arrived at the party."

Jising replied, "I spent time with Minho."

Changbin perked up, "Tell us more!"

Jising giggled, "So you woke up, Mister 'I don't sleep at home'."

Changbin retorted, "I sent you a message, you know where I was. Let's not change the topic."

Jising continued, "I met Minho and he asked me why I didn't message him, since he gave me his number. He seemed upset, and I asked him if he wanted to talk with me in person instead. He said yes and we talked all night. Firstly, we sat in a room in Jimin's house, and after that, we walked, and he walked me home."

Jising's voice changed from excitement to shyness as he revealed, "And he kissed me near the dorm."

Jising blushed but seemed happy.

Chan chuckled, "Look at our little Jising, all grown up and kissing boys now."

Jising rolled his eyes but couldn't hide the smile on his face and said, "Hey, don't make fun of me."

Changbin inquired, "Do you like him?"

Jising whispered, "I do. I do a lot, actually."

Chan asked, "Does he like you? Or is he just trying to get in your pants?"

Jising replied, "How can I understand that?"

Changbin asked more questions, "Was the kiss aggressive? Did he ask you to go to his place? Where did he touch you?"

Jising answered, "The kiss was really short and gentle. He only touched my hand. And he didn't invite me to his place."

Jising became sad.

Changbin comforted him, "Stop it, why are you sad?"

Jising replied, "What if he didn't want me?"

Chan laughed, "You're silly. He just respects you."

Changbin, Jising, and Chan spent the entire day together, enjoying each other's company by watching movies, eating delicious food, and sharing laughter and conversations. It was a day filled with peace and happiness, a break from the busy and hectic schedules they normally have.

——————————

Felix woke up and didn't see Changbin in bed. He thought, "Oh he is gone, it's kind of strange that he didn't try to stay, even though I didn't kick him out." He went to the kitchen. When his phone buzzed with a message from an old crush.

Mark
"Hi cutie. Let's have dinner today?"

Felix was excited. Of course he was. He spent so much time in his life thinking about Mark, right? They will be a really good couple. They really fit each other. They are from the same world. Their families and friends would approve of them, people would be jealous of him. Felix found himself convinced of that.

He sat down to research Mark online. He stumbled upon a recent article that announced Mark's breakup with his girlfriend, and his heart leaped with joy. Maybe this was finally his chance to make a move.

He shake his head typed a response

Felix

Sure

Mark
"I will pick you up at 7"

By the appointed time, Felix was ready. Mark picked him up from his house and took him to a trendy restaurant.

The date with Mark had been everything Felix had ever dreamed of. Mark was the perfect guy - handsome, successful, and they had so much in common. How they looked together, people looked at them with envy. They looked like a couple straight out of a romantic movie.

They started the evening with dinner at a trendy restaurant, where they enjoyed delicious food and wine. Mark told Felix stories about his work and his travels. They enjoy each other's company. After dinner, they went to an exclusive exhibition of a famous artist, where they met many acquaintances and had a great time. They really were from the same world.

Eventually, they arrived back at Felix's place. Mark leaned in and gave Felix a sweet kiss. Felix expected this, but not what happened next.

"We're perfect together, aren't we?" Mark said, looking deeply into Felix's eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Felix's heart skipped a beat. This was the moment he had been waiting for, but something didn't feel right. He hesitated for a moment.

"Isn't it too fast?" Felix asked. "May I answer you next time?"

Mark chuckled and asked, "Do you play hard to get? I like it. I will ask next time"

Felix gave him a charming smile and said, "I will wait for it"

Upon arriving home, Felix sat down on the couch. Lately, this particular piece of furniture had been reminding him of Changbin, as had the kitchen and his own room. He couldn't help but wonder what had happened to make him hesitate when Mark had asked him something. Next time, he resolved to say "yes" without delay.