Part 33

On Friday, Changbin received a message,

Felix
Wanna come over today?

Changbin
I can't. I'm finishing up late today

Felix
Wut time?

Changbin
9pm, but it takes us 2 hours to get home

Felix
R u in Busan or smthn?

Changbin

Haha njust bad transport options

Felix

I'll pick u n the guys up. Send me the address

Changbin

No, Felix

Felix
Give me that address, or I'll find it another way

Changbin

For example?

Felix
I'll ask Jisung. And he'll give it to me if I tell him what Minho wants for his birthday.

Changbin

I will talk to you about it. Here's the address

Changbin, Jisung, and Chan left the training center. Changbin said, "Felix is gonna give us a ride home."

Chan replied, "That's cool, but it doesn't seem like your style."

Changbin admitted, "You're right. It's a one-time thing. I'll let him know tonight that it's a bit uncomfortable for me. Sorry, guys."

Chan reassured him, "It's okay. Besides, I don't think he can do this every day."

Jisung added, "Don't be too hard on him. He's trying to take care of you, even if he's crossing your boundaries a bit."

Changbin said, "I'll try. But you know I hate it when people cross my boundaries."

Jisung agreed, "Yeah, we know."

Chan asked, "So, where is he?"

Changbin replied, "I sent him the address for a parking lot nearby, like two minutes away."

Chan said, "Let's go then."

They saw Felix waiting for them near his car. He waved, and they got in.

Felix asked, "How was your day?"

Jisung replied, "Good."

Chan added, "My day was fine."

Felix turned to Changbin, "And yours, Changbin?"

Jisung jumped in, "Oh, Felix, just a heads up. Our Changbin is quite a private person and he's very protective of his boundaries. He thinks you crossed them today. Now he's silently fuming, waiting for a moment when you will be alone to tell you where you went wrong."

Felix gulped, "O-okay. Now I'm scared."

Changbin remained silent.

Felix whispered, "Guys, give me some advice. What should I do?"

Jisung suggested, "You'll have to figure it out. I usually just cry, you can try that."

Chan said, "I yell at him, we fight, and then don't speak to each other for days. I don't recommend that approach."

Felix chuckled, "Yeah, thanks."

When they arrived at the dorm, Jisung said, "Thank you, Felix. It's nice to be home so early."

As they were left alone, Felix turned to Changbin and said, "Let's go to my place? You can scold me there."

Changbin nodded.

Felix continued, "I-I have food at home. Do you like bibimbap? I cooked some today."

Felix added, "And you know, I took some massage classes and can give a pretty good massage. You look tired."

Changbin remained silent.

Felix tried another tactic, "And I can do aegyo. My mom always forgives me after that."

Changbin said, "You just missed the right turn."

Felix replied, "I know, I'm trying to find the key to your forgiveness before we get home and you start scolding me. You know, I'm really unattractive when I cry; you won't be able to handle it. I need to find another way."

Changbin smiled, "I'm sure that's not true."

Felix said, relieved, "Did you just smile? Oh, thank God. Let's go home."

They arrived at Felix's place and as they got inside, Felix sat on the couch and said, "I'm ready."

Changbin came over and stood near the couch, saying, "This was the last time you picked me up from work."

Felix replied, "Okay."

Changbin continued, "And if I say no, that means no, and you won't push me or try to change my answer."

Felix didn't want to agree, but he felt he had to, sensing that Changbin might just say goodbye and leave his house, "Okay."

Changbin added, "And you won't involve my friends in our relationship."

Felix said, "Okay."

Felix looked upset, taking on a sad kitty expression that almost made Changbin feel guilty. Changbin had thought earlier that he would just say goodbye to Felix today, but he didn't.

Changbin said, "That's it."

Felix responded, "That was terrible; nobody's scolded me in a long time. But my ego and I will manage."

Felix stood up and went to the kitchen, trying not to sound upset, "Let's go eat."

During dinner, Felix asked, "Will you stay tonight?"

Feeling guilty for upsetting Felix, Changbin said, "I have to wake up and leave tomorrow at 6,30. If that's okay with you, I can stay." Felix felt a bit less upset.

They moved to the couch and turned on the TV. Felix asked, "The same anime?"

Changbin nodded. They watched the anime together, with Changbin trying to comfort Felix by putting his arm around him. In the middle of the episode, Changbin said, "Felix, I'm sorry for being rude. I'm surprised you didn't kick me out. I want to be clear, I'm not sorry for WHAT I said. I'm sorry for HOW I said it."

Felix sighed and said, "That's okay, I promised not to push you two days ago, and I did. In my defense, your boundaries are quite wide, and it's so easy to cross them."

Changbin laughed, "Right."

Felix said, "I want something as a bonus for the stress I experienced."

Changbin asked, "What?"

Felix replied, "Kiss me."

Changbin smiled and leaned in for a kiss.