Part 4

At the same time Felix and his friends - Minho, Seungmin and Jeongin ate, laughing and joking around. Seungmin had a new crush, but he was keeping it a secret, much to the amusement of his friends.

"Come on, Seungmin, you can't keep us in suspense like this," Felix teased, grinning at his friend. "Who's the lucky guy?"

Seungmin blushed, feeling embarrassed. "I don't want to say anything yet," he muttered, taking a bite of his sandwich.

Jeongin nudged him playfully. "Oh, come on, spill the beans," he said, grinning.

Felix leaned in, looking curious. "Is it someone we know?" he asked.

Seungmin shook his head. "I don't think so," he said, feeling relieved that he didn't have to reveal his crush's identity right now.

Minho smirked. "Is he cute?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Seungmin blushed even deeper, feeling flustered. "Y-yeah, he's really cute," he stammered.

They all laughed and teased Seungmin, trying to get him to spill the beans. As they joked around, Felix's attention was drawn to a table across the room. He noticed Changbin sitting with a group of friends, including a very handsome and popular schoolboy named Hyunjin.

Felix frowned, wondering why Changbin was sitting with someone like Hyunjin. He had never seen the two of them together before, and it made him feel a sense of unease.

Hyunjin and Changbin seemed to be engaged in an animated conversation, smiling and laughing together. Changbin's friends also had friendly expressions, and Felix couldn't help but feel annoyed.

He turned back to his own table, feeling frustrated. He didn't understand why Changbin was so popular and well-liked, despite being poor and from a less privileged background. The environment of his family was always different and he got used to it and considered it the norm.