Part 5

Felix and his friends walked out of the cafeteria and spotted Changbin and Hyunjin standing together. As they approached, Changbin finished writing something on Hyunjin's phone and said goodbye to him before he left.

Felix felt a sudden surge of irritation. He couldn't resist the urge to taunt Changbin, and he walked up to him with a sneer on his face.

"Hey, Changbin. Nice to see you talking to someone who's not a midget like you," Felix said with a sneer, glancing at Changbin's height.

Changbin looked up at Felix, unimpressed. "Is that really all you have to say? Your insults are getting pretty weak," he replied, with a small smirk on his lips.

Felix's friends remained silent, uncomfortable with his behavior. As Felix and his friends walked away from Changbin, Seungmin couldn't help but speak up.

"Dude, why do you always have to pick on Changbin like that?" he asked, frowning.

Felix shrugged. "I don't know, it's just fun," he said, trying to brush off the question.

Seungmin shook his head. "It's not fun, it's mean," he said, his tone firm.

Felix sighed, feeling frustrated with himself. "I don't know, it's just...he's so easy to get a reaction out of," he said, shrugging.

"But why do you want to get a reaction out of him?" Minho pressed. "Maybe...maybe you like him?"

Felix's eyes widened in shock. "What? No way, I don't like him like that," he protested.

Minho raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Because the way you're always going after him, it kind of seems like you're into him."

Felix shook his head vehemently. "I'm not attracted to him in that way. I am 100% sure" he insisted.

Minho didn't back down. "Well, maybe you just feel any kind of sexual attraction towards him?" he asked.

Felix hesitated, feeling uncertain. "I don't think so," he said finally. "I just don't like him."

Jeongin spoke up, his tone teasing. "Are you sure about that, Felix? You seem pretty unsure."

Felix scowled at him. "Shut up, Jeongin," he snapped.