Part 22

On Monday, Felix encountered his friends close to the school.

Minho inquired, "Felix, how's it going? I heard you hung out with your crush on Sunday."

Felix was taken aback, "No? What? I didn't!"

Jeongin chimed in, "Felix, at the party, you spoke with Mark and he even requested your phone number."

Felix responded,"Oh, right! I completely forgot!"

Seungmin questioned, "How could you forget something like that? I can't believe it's you."

Felix felt anxious.

Felix explained, "That's because we went on a date yesterday, and he asked me to be his boyfriend! So, I don't recall the minor details from Sunday."

Felix's friends were stunned, and they began to exclaim and offer their congratulations.

Jeongin declared, "Felix, you have a boyfriend now!"

Felix responded, "Not yet, I haven't given him my answer. I want to play hard to get for a little while."

Minho advised, "Really? That's clever. But don't drag it out too long; you need to know your boundaries."

Seungmin remarked, "I can't believe you managed not to say 'yes' immediately; you were so smitten with him."

Felix grinned sheepishly.

As they began walking toward the school building, Seungmin inquired, "Hold on, what about your mysterious, great-in-bed guy?"

Felix stumbled a bit and tried to respond nonchalantly, "We're just going to break up, no big deal."

Seungmin pressed, "So you haven't done that yet. But you're not going to sleep with him anymore, right?"

Felix assured, "No, of course not."

Minho wondered,"And you didn't say no to the love of your life because of him?"

Felix clarified, "Absolutely not! I'll send him a message right now, that's nothing."

Felix took out his phone and sent a text to Changbin.

Felix
I got a boyfriend

Changbin
Ok, thanks for letting me know. Good luck

After reading Changbin's message, Felix couldn't shake off the feeling of regret. He wasn't sure why he was feeling this way, but the thought of losing Changbin made him feel uneasy.

In the middle of the school day Felix got a message

Mark
Dinner today?

Felix

Sure

—————————

Changbin arrived at his dorm and found Chan and Jisung in their room and said, "Felix got himself a boyfriend."

Chan asked with concern, "How are you feeling? Did you have feelings for him?"

Changbin replied with a smile, "No, of course not. But I am disappointed."

Jisung chimed in, "If your wound isn't too big, I have a hint for you. There's another gorgeous person who likes you and is a nice person."

Chan exclaimed, "I know who it is!"

Jisung confirmed, "I thought you would. It's obvious."

Changbin was curious and asked, "Who is it?"

Chan replied, "Hyunjin!"

Changbin was surprised and said, "No way."

Jisung added, "Everyone with eyes can see it."

Chan said, "You should give it a try. Who knows?"

Changbin admitted, "Hyunjin is really nice, pretty, and hot. But I liked the light thing I had with Felix. Real relationships are not for me right now."

Jisung joked, " Yeah, Changbin's heart is too fragile for real relationships."

Chan laughed, "Maybe we should find him a cardboard cutout of his ideal partner, so he won't get hurt."

Changbin rolled his eyes, but smiled, "Very funny, guys. But seriously, I just need some time to focus on my music."

Jisung nodded, "That's true, we have a lot of work to do with 3racha."

Chan added, "And who knows, maybe after we make it big, we'll have a line of people waiting to date us."

Changbin grinned, "Yeah, we'll have to hire bodyguards just to keep them away."