Chapter 4 You burn with us

Katniss pov.
We're in 8 now filming a propo, "I'm comanader Paylor" a woman says as we get off the hovercraft, "We came to see your wounded" Boggs says, "Well", Paylor says "We've got plenty of those" she leads us down the street to makeshift hospital even before we walk in I can smell the awful stench of blood. I grip Peeta's hand as we walk inside the smell of blood gets stronger as I look at all the wounded, their cries of pain echoing in the small tent. "Don't film me in there, I can't help them" "Just let them see your face" Cressida says. I nod and turn to Peeta, "Stay with me?" "Always" he says, squeezing my hand we walk further into the hospital, and I hear a few people whispering about me, "Katniss?" I turn to see a young girl looking at me with a look of awe and "What are you doing here?"I came to see you," I say, "But what about the baby?" A woman asks. "We lost it," Peeta says.

"Your mom's gonna be proud of you," Gale says. "Will this play in the district?"It'll be tattooed on their eyes." Boggs hallow goes off. "Incoming bombers from the nort everyone take cover" We run into a nearby building just as the first bomb is dropped, Gale pushes me out of the way just as a large beam crashes through the window. "Are you okay", Boggs asks "Yeah", I say "They're heading west" Peeta says "Back towards the hospital" I run out of the building and in the direction of the hospital, but the hospital isn't there anymore it's been consumed by flames. "Help them," I cry desperately. "Get them out!" "Katniss", Cressida says, "Can you tell us what you're seeing now?" She points to the camera on Castor's helmet, "Katniss, what do you wanna say? " I look at Peeta, and he gives me an encouraging nod. "I want the rebels to know that I'm alive, that I'm in district 8 where the Capital just bombed a hospital filled with innocent men women and children, and there will be no survivors, if you think for one second the capital will ever treat us fairly, you are lying to yourselves!" "Because we know who they are and what they do. " "This is what they do, and we must fight back!"I have a message for President Snow, "You can torture us and bomb us and burn our district to the ground, but do you see that? Fire is catching, and if you burn, you burn with us!"