Chapter 11 Turn your weapons to Snow

Katniss pov

We're going to district two today to film a propo of course Peeta and Gale are coming with me. We arrive and head to the train station. When we get there it's crowded with people. A lot of people. Suddenly there's gun fire and a man is slumped over. "He needs help" I shout running up to him I put my hand on his shoulder and he snaps up and puts a gun to my chin. "Drop your weapon" Boggs shouts. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you," he says. "I can't," I say. Katniss I hear Peeta shout. "I killed your district tributes, and you bombed my home" "we both have every reason to kill each other you'd be doing me a favor". "I am sick of being a piece in his games". I'm done killing his slaves for him". "I'm not his slave," the man says. "We all are". I say "that's why I killed Cato and he killed Thresh and Thresh killed Clove". "Why are you fighting the rebels, your neighbors, your family?" The man thinks this over and lowers his gun and allows me to stand up. "The rebels" I say are not your enemy, all have one enemy and that's President Snow he corrupts everyone and everything. He turns the best of us against each other. Don't be his slaves stop killing for him. From now on turn your weapons to the capitol turn your weapons to Snow" That's when the man fires his gun hitting me in the chest.