Chapter 22 New addition

Katniss Pov, 

it's been three days since we left 13 and I can't stop thinking about Prim and wondering how her treatment is going. Is she better? Is she worse? "You okay" Peeta asks me. "Yeah" "I'm just thinking."  "About Prim?" He asks. I nod he puts his arm around me knowing there's nothing he can say to make me feel better.  The sound of an engine makes me turn around.  "Easy" Jackson says "It's friendly" A solider steps out of the driver seat and opens the back door I watch as he talks to whoever is in the backseat.  I stand frozen as I watch Prim jump out of the truck Peeta grips my hand protectively and the leegs pull their weapons and point them at Prim. Prim walks slowly towards us muttering to herself. "My name is Primrose Everdeen; my home is district 12" She repeats this over and over.  "Jackson, cuff her" Boggs says. Jackson approaches Prim with a pair of brass handcuffs. Prim looks up at her scared and confused and pulls her hands away. "Solider" Jackson says, "These are just a precaution until we can get everything straightened out" Prim nods and allows Jackson to place the cuffs on her wrists.  "They want us to add her to propo to show that she's on our side"  "They want me to speak?" Prim asks Boggs, "Yes" Boggs says nodding at my sister.  "Gale will help you with what you need to say"  "Let's set up a watch" "Homes from 17000 Mellark from 1800 the Leegs from 1900" "Give me a watch" I say without thinking" "And if it came to it do you think you could shoot her, your sister?" I think for a minute before responding. "I wouldn't be killing Prim; I'd be killing a Capital mutt. "I'm not sure a comment like that recommends you for the job either solider" "Put her in the rotation" Boggs says walking out.  I follow him outside.  "Prim shouldn't be here" I say. "Especially with everything going it's gonna set her off"  "We'll keep her contained" Boggs says "There's enough man power here to hold her down and we have sedatives on hand if we need them." 

Prim pov.

I watch Katniss walk out and I can hear her talking to Boggs about how I shouldn't be there, I couldn't agree more.  "Everdeen" Jackson says. "I want you to stay close to one of us, don't go wandering off by yourself." "How can I when I'm being watched all the time" I think to myself.