chapter 9 The mutt

Katniss
Later I'm alone. I sit on the edge of my bed, just staring at the ground. I push myself up and walk onto the hall. I walk toward the isolation ward where Prim is being kept. I know I can't talk to her, I just have to see her to see that she's okay. Her room has a one-way mirror on the wall. I walk up, and what I see makes my heart stop. Prim is strapped down to the bed she's fighting and trying desperately to get out of the restraints. She even tries to bite them off. I can see the sheer panic and fear in her eyes and I want so bad to run in there and comfort her but I can't if I do she'll attack me again all I can do is watch in horror.

Prim pov

"Get away from me!" I shout at one of the people trying to take my blood pressure "We're not gonna hurt you" he says calmly "I get up and crawl into a corner "Prim, Boggs says "He's one of the soldiers who saved me, "You're safe here nobody's gonna hurt you" for some reason I don't know why but I trust him. I stand and sit back down on the table, allowing the man to take my blood pressure. "Prim," I hear, that voice. It's the mutt I watch as she makes her way in front of me. She looks so sad, but I know that's a trick she takes a step towards me she's gonna try to kill me again, but I won't let I won't let her hurt anyone ever again. I lunge at her wrapping my hands around her throat and slamming her head into the glass cabinet we end up on the floor and I tighten my grip around her neck her eyes almost bulge out of their sockets as she looks up at me with shock and horror, "Prim!" I hear Haymitch shout"Get off of her, let go! " They pry us apart, but I break free from their grip and lunge at Katniss again, knocking her to the ground. My grip tighter than ever, and her eyes are staring to roll back in her head, Yes, she's almost dead! the doctors pull me off of Katniss and slam me down onto the bed the last thing I feel is a prick in my arm. 

I wake up groggy and confused I try to move that's when I realize I'm strapped down to the bed, "HEY" I shout "LET ME OUT!" Why am I strapped down, and I getting tortured again? That mutt is still out there and I need to kill her. She's the dangerous one not me. Then I realize I haven't seen my mother yet. Where is she, is she alright? She's all I have left. MOM!!! I scream.