Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania

Arnav's Pov

"Hello", I picked up my phone irritatingly as it is ringing continuously.

"Have you attended the meeting on a new project", the other party asked me.

"I am going now, I will call you later", I replied and disconnected the call.

"Tell him I am busy when he calls back", I said to my assistant Peter.

"But he is your father", he mumbled, and I glared at him.

"Ok, sir", he replied immediately.

Yeah, the one who called me is my father, but never treats me like one. He only cares about his business and money. His wife, who is my mother, doesn't have time to look after her son. She is always busy in attending business events and kitty parties.

About me, I am Arnav Singhania, 26 years old lonely person, CEO of S group. I like my work a lot. My work is there for me when there is no one. I engross in my work to avoid my loneliness.

About my family, my father is Mahindra Singhania, Chairman of S group and my mother, Malini, house wife. They both gave birth to me but never taken care of me. I was lonely soul from childhood. I had an elder brother who used to love me but unfortunately, he is hating me now.

My father calls only when it is necessary that too about business and he never asks me how I am doing. My mother invites me for dinner every month but she never knows my favorite food at least. I always live alone in my house; I crave for family but they only care about themselves.

If they not gonna love their kids then they wouldn't have given birth to us. Kids crave for parent's attention and love and my parents destroyed my childhood and they even pressured me for good grades.

I want someone in my life who can make me smile... I wanna build relationship and make my own family but my trust issues never allowed me to have any relationship and the women I know are all after my money.
I don't know if can find a woman who can turn my dark life into colorful.

"Sir, the car broke down", Peter informed when I was lost in my thoughts.

"How much time it will take to repair", I asked him irritated.

"Sir, I have checked and it will take some time. You go and sit in that café and I will inform you once it completed", he replied.

"Ok", I said and went to the café. I selected a corner table and sat there, it was calm and peaceful so I connected meeting from there.

When I was in middle of the meeting, three girls came to the café talking and laughing loudly and one of them caught my attention. She is wearing a white color dress looking very peaceful and her smile is something that attracted me.

She is the woman whom I adore the most. When there is no one for me, her voice comforted me. Her magical words given motivation to me.
Two years back when I saw her, she is a girl and now she is a woman with more beautiful features. She is RJ Naina.

"Sir, Car is ready", my driver informed when I was lost in looking at Naina.

"It's ok, I will attend meeting from here", I replied.

They sat near my table where I can hear them but I was too engrossed in meeting that I didn't hear them. however, I heard the main point that she had a boyfriend but not now, that's enough for now.

"Ajay, handle the rest of the meeting", I said to Ajay and disconnected the meeting when I saw Naina going out. Ajay is my best friend from grade one, he is the only family I have.

She parted her way from her friends and took a taxi. I climbed my car and asked Peter to follow the taxi.

After half an hour, she is walking on the beach bare foot, holding her shoes in her hands. Her hair is swaying due to the breeze and she is looking very beautiful in the evening sun light.