Chapter- 73 Another woman?

Naina's POV

"Is that our baby?" he asked.

"Are you pregnant when you are leaving? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He exclaimed.

"You don't want kids?" I asked instead of answering him.

"It's not like that, butterfly. I am just asking, as I don't know," he replied immediately.

"Good thing I thought you would not accept her as we didn't plan her," I remarked, holding the baby to my chest lovingly.

"How can you think like that, butterfly? I accept and love everything that belongs to you," he stated, coming near me and we heard Jessica's hard laugh as she was laughing her ass off.

"Why is she laughing?" Arnav asked innocently.

"I think she is happy for us and our baby," I replied.
"Say hi to daddy," I said to the baby, showing Arnav to her, and she giggled.

"Stop it, Nain. I can't laugh anymore and please let that poor man breathe," Jessica laughed.

"That is my baby," she said to Arnav, taking her baby, who is looking sleepy in my arms.

"I will go now as she is asleep and my husband is also waiting for me downstairs," she said and waved at me before leaving.

"Our baby," I burst out laughing while he narrowed his eyes on me.

"What made you think that was actually our baby?" I asked, patting beside me on the couch where I sat, asking him to sit.

He sat down with done expression and started explaining.

"Well, when you are not around, I read all of your books and many more books."

"Ok?"

"And in most of the books when the female lead was leaving, she would be pregnant, and she returns after giving birth to the child so I thought the same happened with us too," he explained cutely with a pout and I found myself smiling all the time.

"Cute," I mumbled and pecked his lips.

"No, we didn't get pregnant," I said and kissed his lips again for a brief moment and moved back, but he moved with my lips and deepened the kiss.

.

.

"Payal, ask her to leave. I don't want to talk to her," Pooja yelled as I entered our place.

I came here to meet them and now I have to convince them.

"We don't want to talk to you," Payal huffed and sat beside Pooja on the couch watching television, ignoring me completely.

But I know they are looking at me from the corner of their eyes.

"Too bad you already talked to me yesterday," I commented as I walked to them and sat on the middle table in front of them, blocking the television.

"That's because we saw you after so many months, but now we are in our control and we don't talk to you," Pooja remarked and I can see they both are fisting their hands.

Don't want to react? but this is Naina... I will get what I want, hahaha.

"I thought my friends won't change even after a hundred years, but I was wrong, I guess. They aren't even talking to me just after a few months," I covered my face with my palms and fake cried.

Did they just ignore me?

"I am so sick of this fake love," I commented, still covering my face with my palms and observing them from the gaps in my fingers.