Chapter- 18 Drama queen

Authors POV

"Hi, Arnav", Naina greeted as soon as he reached her.

"Hello, Naina". "Hi, Pooja", he greeted both of them and Pooja also greeted him back.

"Hello, Ajay. you good?" Naina asked Ajay, who came along with Arnav.

"Yeah, I am good, dude, but missed you though", he replied playfully and Naina laughed. She met Ajay once at the beach with Arnav and they both became friends soon as they share the same brain cells and they both are annoying.

"This is my friend Pooja," she introduced. 

"And Pooja, that's Ajay. Arnav's friend".

"Hi, Pooja. Nice to meet you," Ajay stretched his hand for a handshake.

"Hi" Pooja shook his hand as she smiled a little.

"Why are you in a bad mood, ladies?" Ajay asked, but all his concentration was on Pooja. One can tell he is impressed by her.

"There is someone who is ready to piss us off at any moment of time", Naina remarked lazily.

"Let's have ice cream to make your mood good then, what say?" Arnav asked Naina, knowing she will never say no to ice-cream.

"Yeah, it's great idea," Naina squealed and Ajay agreed.

"Let's go then," Pooja remarked and they all nodded.

"Ladies first", Arnav said bowing a little and Naina giggled walking ahead of him with Pooja.

"You like her already," Arnav whispered slowly walking behind the ladies.

"Yeah, Man. She is so beautiful. I think it's love at first sight", Ajay remarked, acting like a lover boy in movies. Such a drama queen he is.

"But my dear friend let me tell you something very interesting," Arnav remarked and Ajay looked at him asking him to continue. 

"she already has a boyfriend."

"What?", Ajay uttered in shock.
"Tell me it's a lie, tell me", Ajay fake cried.

"Why are you so extra?", Arnav muttered. "I only lie with my butterfly, not with others".

"Oh... God, what is my fault, why are you punishing me like this?", Ajay sighed dramatically.
"My love died down before even blooming".

"Stop acting like a drama queen", Arnav muttered.

While the men are busy in conversation, the women are busy in gossiping and imitating Seema and Lehari.

"Come on, why are you walking so slow?" Naina yelled standing in front of an ice-cream parlor and they both took long trides and reached them.

It was a small ice cream parlor with self-service. There are four tables outside the parlor. They selected a table under the tree and both girls sat down.

"Which flavor do you want?", Arnav asked and the girls started discussing which flavor is better as it's the biggest issue of the country.

"Have you decided or not?", Ajay exclaimed as they are taking forever to decide.

"Yeah, Chocolate for me and Butterscotch for her", Naina replied.

"And what flavor do you want me to take?" Arnav asked and Naina blushed.

"Dry fruit would be better," she replied with a smile and glanced at Pooja who was looking at her Dare-to-explain look on her face.

"Wait. Ajay, you sit I will go with Arnav", Naina exclaimed and ran off from there.