Chapter- 36 The tension!

Naina's Pov

"Bye, butterfly", he said and drove off.

I went in and opened the door and there was Pooja watching television and Payal getting ready for work.

"Why are you wet?" Pooja asked as soon as I entered the house.

"Oh... I drenched in the rain", I replied, removing my shoes.

"Uff, go and change your clothes first otherwise you will catch a cold," she urged me and I nodded.

It's already 6pm so I have one hour to get ready. I put my clothes on the bed and went to take a shower.

I struggled for a good five minutes to remove my wet pants. Then I washed my hair and took a shower in 20 minutes.

I smirked, looking at my clothes... he will like them for sure.

I wore it and put on little makeup with lipstick and kept my hair loose after combing it. I matched my clothes with simple jewelry and walked out after taking my bag and phone to show my girls.

"Girls, how am I looking?" I exclaimed, giving them a sexy pose to rate my outfit.

"Beautiful", Pooja remarked, looking at me adoringly.

"Babe, it's your first date, not your first night", Payal remarked, looking at my clothes.

"I know, shut up", I hissed.

"Arnav will have a hard time looking at you in this saree", Payal commented.

Yeah, that's what I wore, a saree. White color saree with gold color blouse and gold color long chain with medium-sized earrings.

I smirked proudly at Payal, looking at her meaningfully, and she winked at me.

I want to look hot tonight, not cute and I think saree is the sexiest outfit to wear. It can make one look divine and sexy too. The style of wearing it can make a lot of difference.

The white saree showing a little bit of my waist and a great show to back... which dress can beat the saree in sexyness, hahaha.
(It's completely my perspective. I think saree is the sexiest dress)

Saree can make a woman look divine like a goddess and it can make her look sexy, too. The way we drape the saree makes us look different.

Before we could talk anything, I heard a horn sound, and it belonged to Arnav's car.

"Bye girls", I said and hurried downstairs.

He was there waiting for me. He gulped as soon as he saw me and sweat formed on his forehead.

"You are gorgeous, butterfly", he said after a brief silence.

"Only that?" I asked, going near him and he shuffled in his place...

"No, you are hot", he gulped visibly.

"Only that!", I whispered in his ear, putting my hand on his chest where his heart was beating fast.

"You are sexy too", he whispered back.

"Ok, cool. Let's go", I said and stepped back from him. He looked at me confusingly nevertheless, nodded and opened the car door for me.

We drove to the restaurant where he reserved a table for us and the air between us filled with sexual tension. We both are stuttering while speaking and stumbling looking at each other.

He wrapped his hand around my waist possessively when we were walking through the dirty gazes of all the men in the restaurant.

He took me to an open private area of the restaurant, which is giving the vibes of a candle light dinner.