Chapter- 37 His dream!

Hey folks❤

Sorry for not updating yesterday... I was actually not feeling well that's why.

Happy reading ❣️

***

Authors POV

Naina woke up feeling heavy on her chest. When she opened her eyes, she found herself trapped in Arnav's embrace. She was lying on her back while he was lying on his stomach putting his head on her neck... his hand wrapped around her stomach tightly. She can feel his warm breath on her neck which tickling her.

She looked at herself under the sheets and sure enough, they both were naked, lying in each other embrace.

Night incidents flashed in front of her eyes, and her face turned red like a tomato.

"I will go before he wakes up," she said to herself and tried to sneak, then stopped thinking about something.
"Wait, why am I behaving like a female lead in dramas? I didn't do it mistakenly, right? It happened with my consent and the man who loved me was Arnav, my love. Then why do I have to leave before he wakes up?" a big debate is running in her head, not knowing that he is looking at her amused.

"I thought you will be left by now," he whispered huskily.

"Ah... you scared me", she exclaimed, patting her back.

"Do I look like a thief to you? Did you think I will leave after taking your first time?" Naina asked raising her eyebrows.

"Look, Mr. Arnav Singhania, I am telling you after today you can't do this thing with anyone other than me... hell you can't even think about doing with others or else I will chop that thing off you", she threatened and he chuckled.

"My dear mighty butterfly. I waited for you, being faithful even before knowing you then how can I cheat on you after getting you in my life", he assured her.

"I only have eyes for you, baby", he kissed her forehead and sat up on the bed.

"You better", she replied possessively while sitting on the bed covering her breast with the sheets and he laughed.

"It's not like I didn't see anything", he teased and her face turned red.

"And that doesn't mean I can sit In front of you naked", she countered.

"That's right. Go and freshen up... wear anything from my closet", he said pointing at the closet and she ran to the bathroom with the sheets.

He laughed and picked their clothes from the floor and put them in the laundry box before going to another room to take a shower.

"Fuck" She cursed as she looked the bathroom. His bathroom is bigger than her bedroom and it is more expensive than her whole apartment.

She brushed her teeth with a new brush which she found on the washroom cabinet then took a hot and long shower relaxing her muscles.

She remembered last night Arnav gave her a bath cleaning herself while she was on the verge of sleep. She smiled looking at herself in the mirror thinking about last night. His marks are everywhere on her body... she can still feel him on her skin.

She walked out of the shower wearing a robe and walked into the walk-in closet.

"Wow", She muttered looking at the closet which had all his suits, casuals, night suits and his watches, perfumes. It was like a mini mall to her.

She sees through all his shirts and a wicked idea popped up in her brain. She put on his white silk see-through shirt without wearing anything inside.

When she went downstairs, he was there preparing breakfast for them. He gasped as soon as he saw her.