Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents

Tada...  Double update 🥳🥳

On the demand of my dear lovely readers 🥰❣️

Happy reading😊

***

Author's POV

"Good morning, butterfly", Arnav said as soon as Naina opened her eyes.

"Good morning, Hero", she mumbled, snuggling more into his chest...

"Wake up, baby, it's already 9 am", he said and kissed her forehead.

"Already 9? Then why are you still home?" she asked as she sat up on the bed. He usually leaves for the office before 9 am.

"I was waiting for you to wake up", he replied and sat up.
"I am worried about you, butterfly. You didn't say anything from last night. It's not you... my butterfly can't stay quiet for a long time", he remarked.

"I don't like it this way, butterfly. Please don't change yourself. I love you the way you are. You can say anything you want, but please don't be quite like this. It made me worried about you", he continued.

"Ok, I won't change myself. I was just overwhelmed last night. That's why I didn't say anything. Now, I am back, you have to bear me, Mr", she smiled and stood up from the bed.

"That's my girl", he commented.

They both freshen up and had their breakfast while she was telling him how she felt when she saw his house.

"Bye, butterfly. I love you", he kissed her forehead before leaving for the office.

"Bye, Hero and I love you", she replied with a smile.

"Take care and don't hurt yourself", he said and stomped out of his penthouse. She nodded at him and locked the door.

While she was watching her favorite cartoons, her phone rang, and it's an unknown number.

"Hello, who is this?" she asked after picking up the call.

"Hello, Miss. Naina. I am Mr. Singhania's assistant", he replied.

"Peter?" she questioned, as she knew Peter was the assistant of Arnav.

"No, Miss. Naina. I am Mr. Mahindra Singhania's assistant", he responded.

It means he is Arnav's father's assistant. Why did he call me? She thought and asked him.

"Yeah, what's the matter?"

"Sir asked you to meet him at the coffeehouse at 12pm", he informed her.

"Why?" she asked, not knowing why he wanted to meet her.

"I don't know, miss. Naina, but you better not be late", he said and disconnected the call.

Don't be late, she imitated him as she put her phone back on the couch and her phone rang again and it's again an unknown number.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hello, Miss. Naina. I am Mrs. Singhania's helper", the woman said.
Means the call is from Arnav's mom.

"Yes?"

"Mrs. Singhania asked you to meet her at good morning cafe, private room number 402 at 1 pm", she informed.

"Ok, I will be there on time", she replied, and the call disconnected.

She changed her clothes into jeans pants and a white shirt, put on a little makeup and kept her hair loose. Taking her bag and phone, she walked out.