Chapter- 10 Try..!!

Naina's Pov

I came to the studio just in time.

"You never come on time, do you?" our manager commented when I was hurrying into the recording room.

"I made it on time", I remarked and closed the door.

"Do you wanna take a look at script papers or will you talk on your own?" AD asked me.

"It's ok I can manage" I said, panting. After controlling my breath, I go into the air.

"Hello peeps, I am back again. Welcome back to my show 'Words from heart' and this is RJ Naina on air and you are listening to 95.5 Radio. You can call me and share your feelings and you can give messages to anyone through my show, as you know", I chirped.

"Call me and we can talk and we can gossip too," I said and just in time a call came.

"Hello, who is speaking?" I asked as excitedly as ever.

"Hello, Naina. My name is Nandini", she replied.

"Ok, Nandini, tell me, do you want to confess anything to anyone. You can talk about anything you want" I remarked.

"First of all, I am a big fan of you, Naina. I like your voice so much", she replied. Expected.

"Thank you".

"So, there is a boy in my class who is nice to me and always shares his notes with me. His name is Sujith," she started.

"Ok...?" I acknowledged.

"He said I am his best friend but I have a crush on him. I don't know whether I should confess my feelings to him or not. What if I confess and he starts to hate me and unfriend me? And what if he is waiting for my confession to take a step further" she sighed.
"So many confusions".

"Nandu, I think you should confess your feelings to him before it's too late to confess. If you don't confess to him now then you will feel bad after two years. I don't want you to regret not confessing to him" I stated my opinion.

"I think you are right, I should confess" she commented.

"Go on girl, all the best and tell me the results after" I encouraged her.

"Thank you, Naina," she replied.

After that a few people called and talked and I played all my favorite songs today as I am in a good mood.

"We are going to take the last call," I said and picked up the call.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Hello, Naina. I am Sujith", he said. Wait, I heard this name but where?

"Ok...?" I replied.

"I am the same Sujith who Nandini mentioned earlier" he remarked.

"Hell, you are the same Sujith?"

"Yup".

"So, Sujith, tell us about Nandini, is she still your friend?" I asked.

"I thought only I had a crush on her but thank God I found out today she also has a crush on me. I am also not confessing to her with the same thoughts as her but now, I can confess to her" he said excitedly.

"That's amazing, Sujith" I replied.

"Can I confess now? I am sure she is listening to this show" he asked.

"Yes, go on" I remarked excitedly.

"Nandu, I know you are listening to me..." he paused.
"I love you, Nandu. It's been 2 years I am trying to confess but stopping myself with the thought 'what if you reject me' and now, I am sure you will accept me" he said.