Chapter- 6 Remember..?

Naina’s Pov

“So, today's topic is ‘Do men feel men feel butterflies too’, call me and answer the topic and share your words from heart to your loved ones”.

Yeah, that’s what I wanted to ask from yesterday. Whenever Arnav touches me, I feel butterflies. Yesterday when he picked me to adjust the flower, unknowingly my top messed up and his hand touched my bare waist, I felt sparks travel all over my body with his touch. Today also when he caught me from falling, I felt so many butterflies dancing in my stomach.

Now, I just want to know if he felt like me or not. Do men feel butterflies too just like us women?

After taking a few calls, I understood that many girls/women were wondering about this too but no man called to tell me the truth. I again asked men to call and answer the question. Few of them called and said they also don’t know and they didn’t feel it till now.

Now I am about to take the last call then call it a night to go home as we are going to girls’ night tonight so, they are waiting for me.

“So, let’s take the last call”. “hello”, I responded actively like I always do and I only received silence from the other side.

“Hello, are you there?”, I asked again and he hummed in response.

 “Dude, can we talk? What is your name? Have you heard today’s topic or do you want me to repeat it?” I asked.

“Yeah, we can talk and I heard the topic”, he replied with a low voice and God, he has a soothing deep voice. It’s not very deep but not raspy either. Wait, I heard it somewhere.

“What’s your name?” I asked again.

“Nah, I don’t want to tell my name”, he said and I am sure I heard his voice.

“You called a few days ago, right? That night you said you are lonely”, I stated not asked.
Yeah, I am sure he is the same person, his voice is the same and that day also he doesn’t want to disclose his name.

“You remember my voice?” he asked, surprised.

“Yeah,” I laughed.

“How are you feeling now?”, I asked.

“Fine,” he said faintly.

“Now, answer today's topic. Does men feel butterflies in their stomach too?”

“Yeah, we do. We do feel butterflies when we flushed but it was not very often”, he answered.

(AN: I don’t know do men feel butterflies or not as I am not a man… wait, you know that already, right? Ok I don’t know because I don’t have any man in life to ask this so I googled it... Your author is also single asf just like you)

“So, you do”, I asked and a surprised laugh left my mouth making me laugh more and I heard him chuckle.

“Yeah, we do”, he said again.

“Ok, Thank you so much for the call. Call more often but tell me your name yaar, how can I call you if you don’t tell me your name?”, I complained.

“Haha, bye butterfly, good night”, was his reply. After that I can only hear the beep sound.

“Ok, that’s nice talking to you, mate”.

“Ok folks, it’s time to end the show. Good night and take care, love you all. This is RJ Naina, signing off for today. Tata bye bye”.

I ended the show and hurried home as Pooja and Payal are waiting for me to go to the pub. It’s actually my first time going to a pub with them. We always have girls’ nights watching so much Netflix, playing games and having fun at home... talking our heart out but this time we wanna go to the pub.