Chapter- 64 Let's meet!

Naina's Pov

I decided to tell him. Yeah, he can handle these issues here and also the main meeting for which he went there was already completed this morning. That means, Peter can handle remaining, as they were not that important.

Just as I was thinking, my phone rang, disturbing my thoughts, and it's Arnav. Looking at his name on my phone, tears rolled down my eyes.

"Hello, butterfly, how are you?" Arnav asked as soon as I picked up the call.

"I am not ok, Arnav," I said, and a sob left my mouth.

"Butterfly, what happened? Why are you crying?" he asked, tensed.

"Arnav, there is a lot that happened in your absence," I remarked, controlling my tears.

"What happened, Naina?" he asked, alerted by my sobs.

I told him everything. From the day he left to this moment.
And now, after telling, I felt like the weight lifted from my heart.

"And you didn't think it was necessary to tell me?" he questioned.

"I didn't want to disturb your work, and the meeting is so important to you," I remarked.

"Fuck that meeting. It's you who is more important to me, butterfly," he said, making me cry more.

"Please don't cry, everything will be alright. I will start right away," he commented, and I hummed.

We talked for sometime, and he disconnected saying he will start from there.

He will come. He will settle everything... a sense of safety washed over me, telling me it's gonna be alright. I felt so calm after telling him everything.

"Nain, what are you doing? Come and have dinner?" Avi called me from the living room.

Dinner? Is it already dinner time? I looked at the watch and it was showing at 7 pm.

"It's only 7pm, Avi. I will eat after an hour," I remarked from my room and he said, "ok".

I closed my eyes, thinking about tomorrow. Is everything going to be alright?

Yeah, it will be because Arnav said so... if he said then he will do it. He doesn't let anything happen to me or my people.

I don't know when I slept, but woke when nature called me. I went to the washroom to pee and came out, then I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes again to sleep as it's only 3am.

I opened my eyes when I felt I overslept and found my hand in someone's hold. I looked beside and there sat Arnav, holding my hand, looking at me with those blue eyes and messy hair.

"Arnav," I mumbled.

"When did you come?"

"Go and freshen up, butterfly. Avi said you didn't have your dinner last night," he said calmly and patted my head.

"Arnav," I called and hugged him as I stood up from the bed and tears started to flow from my eyes.

He hugged me tightly, caressing my hair in a soothing manner and said, "Don't hide things from me again, butterfly. It hurts to know that you are suffering while I am doing just fine not knowing anything," he completed and I sobbed in his embrace.

"For me, nothing is more important than you," he said as I came out of his embrace and I nodded with tears.

"Good," he mumbled and hugged me again.

I freshen up in my room while he went to take a bath in Avi's room.

After that, we had breakfast. Then Arnav and Avi went to talk with the lawyer, as tomorrow is the trial.