Introduction

Yn's family:

Yn is the middle child who is adored by her parents and has two siblings.. Aditya and Trisha.

Aditya is the eldest sibling who had gone to Korea for his higher studies and met his love Aera there and soon tells his parents about her and now they are planning to get married after the two families meet each other.

Trisha is the youngest sibling who is adopted and was a cousin to yn earlier.. Her father was yn's father's brother.. Trisha's parents died in a car accident when she waz 6 and later she was adopted by Yn's parents..

Yn is 22 years old and is planning on pursuing fashion desinging as a proffessional career.

Aditya is 25 years old planning to get married to his fiance Aera.
Trisha is 19 years old studying in her local college planning to pursue nursing as a career

The Kim family:

Taehyung is also the middle child and has a asian parent-child relation with his parents... He also has two siblings, Aera and Jungwoo.

Aera is the eldest child who met her lover in her university in her sophomore year and intoduced him to her parents.

Jungwoo is the youngest kid who is adored by his parents and has a secret girlfriend named Mina and only taehyung knows about them being together and they three decided to keep it a secret.

Taehyung is soon to be CEO of Lachimolala company which is tbe most famous fashion company of Seoul.

Taehyung is 23 years old trained by his father to be the next CEO.
Aera is 25 years old planning to marry her fiancè.

Jungwoo is 20 years old studying in Carabonara university with his lover Mina pursuing Engineering.

Side Characters:
Jungkook (Taehyung's best friend since childhood)

Jimin (Taehyung's Personal assistant)

Jhope (Taehyung's good friend.. Works as a barista in a local cafè)

Suga (Yoonji's brother/Taehyung's friend)

Jin (Taehyung's cousin/Jungwoo's tutor)

RM (Taehyung's good friend/ Manager at Lachimolala company)

Yoonji (Aera's best friend)
♡♡♡♡

I may enter some random side characters depends on my mood so please dont mind them.. the main one i have mentioned above so u dont get confused.. i hope i am clear with my words..

______________________________________