10

At night at YN's house.

YN's POV

We all were tired as heck when we got home. The bags were heavy cuz of the things we bought and the outfits. I wad really tired that i just kept the bags on the sofa and went to my room. I plopped on my bed panting and took out my phone to check if there were any notifications.

I was on my phone when Trisha entered the room and smacked my butt. Ouch ;-;

"You look like a pig to be honest" She said laughing.

"Your my sister afterall" I said as smirked.

"Nevermind. Dad is calling you downstairs" She said as she dragged me downstairs.

"YAH- hey dad. You called me?" I asked

"Yeah i did. I needed to inform you guys that i have booked the tickets for Goa and our flight is after 3 days. Better get packing" He said as he handed over our tickets.

"Ohh okay. How about the preparations for engagement? Have they started yet?" Mom asked curiously.

"I have booked that place too dont worry. The engagement will be after 2-3 weeks. Hope thats enough?" Dad

"Relatives?" Trisha

"Its gonna be a family party. Relatives will be invited in th wedding" Dad said as everyone agreed.

"Well. Come in the dining room i am gonna serve food. You all can start packing tomorrow okay?" Mom

As mom said, everyone went to dining hall and sat on the respective seats. Mrs. Kim and mom served us food as everyone silently ate.

"How was the shopping today?" Aditya asked breaking the silence.

"It was good. I selected your outfit" aera said winking at aditya.

"I see. You all must have had fun, you all look pretty tired" Mr. Kim

"We actually went to the arcade after shopping. So that kinda took our energy as we played there for more than an hour" Taehyung said as he glanced at me.

"Yeah, today was fun actually." Trisha said excitedly.

After we ate our dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms to sleep. I was really tired so i quickly changed my clothes, did my night routine and drifted off to my dreamland.
____________________

"14:30"

My clock read. I sat up and stretched myself as i yawned. I heard knocks on my door and slapped my self awake.

"cOmE iN, dOoR iS oPeN" i said in my morning voice.

"You look like you were electrocuted.. Chimpanzee" Taehyung said as he entered my room and kept a cup of coffee on my nightstand.

"WhAt Do YoU wAnT?" I asked side eyeing taehyung as he stared down at me.

"Nothing, just get ready and start packing. Your mom told me to wake you up. You look tired" Taehyung said as he picked up my pillow that was lying on the floor and threw it at me.

"I am fine. You go i will get ready" i said i as stood up and pushed him outside of the room and went to my bathroom to take a bath.

I got ready and wore something comfortable. I went downstairs to get myself some fruits to eat as i wasnt that hungry. I saw that no one was in the kitchen, so i grabbed an apple and went back to my room to start packing.

I started packing, first i parted my huge suitcase in half, on one side i packed some comfy clothes that i could wear at night or at my room, the other side i packed my outifits that i will wear for the functions. Then i packed my undies and other important things that were needed. Then i took a seperate bag and packed all my heels and shoes that i wanted.

"18:45"

It's almost 7 in evening already, i went downstairs to find aera in the kitchen making coffee for herself and jungwoo and trisha watching TV in the main hall. I went to the garden to get some fresh air and relax myself.

Comfort is all everyone needs. :)