11

Music: Indian Summer by Shuba

At Yn's house in the garden during night..

YN's POV

Comfort is all everyone needs :)

Just as i was admiring the moon rising from the clouds, i felt someone beside me. I turned around and saw taehyung standing beside me staring at the stars. His eyes were shining and his facial features looked so gorgeous under the moonlight. I didnt realize that i was staring until he cleared his throat.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked as he looked at me.

"N-nothing. I just wanted to relax as tomorrow is the final checking and packing. Everyone will be hyper and would be rushing here and there, just wanted to mentally prepare myself" I said as taehyung chuckled at my words.

"Its really breezy out here tho, it kinda feels refreshing" He said as put his elbow on my shoulder.

"I know, thats why i was standing here" As i said that, taehyung suddenly became really quiet and turned towards me.

"I am sorry for what i did earlier that day. I shouldnt have done that, its just the pervert word triggered me" He said as he looked down.

"Oh um- its okay and.. i am sorry too it was my fault too. I shouldnt have called you a pervert and we didnt started off in good terms made it worse" I said as i turned towards him.

"Lets call off the war then? Friends?" He said as he extended his hand towards me for a handshake.

"Okay, friends" I chuckled as i shook his hand and hugged him as he hugged me back.

Author's POV

Meanwhile...

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were watching taehyung and yn get along and become friends from their room window that was facing the garden. Mrs. Kim giggled as she saw them hug while Mr. Kim gave her a questioning look.

"Why?" Mr. Kim asked being confused that why his wife giggled all of a sudden.

"See them, they look so cute. I hope the end up together" Mrs. Kim said being excited.

"Why are you so excited tho? What if they ended up as just friends either?" Mr. Kim said as he watched taehyung and yn talk to each other while laughing and giggling.

"I am excited because they are finally getting along instead of sending death glares to each other and dont say that they will end up as just friends. I hope they end up as couples instead as i would love to have such girl as my daughter in law instead of that Hana." Mrs. Kim said.

"For the last time, why do you even hate Hana so much. Respect her, she is my friend's daughter." Mr. Kim exclaimed being annoyed.

"She is a snake. She acts all nice infront of us like a pure saint but i saw her cursing to the servants just because one of them spilled some water on the floor. Can you believe it? She even threatened Aera just because she first thought she is taehyung's girlfriend, how dare she do that to my child. I am keeping my calm just because she is your friend's daughter or i would have her restricted to even roam around our mansion." Mrs. Kim said spitting fire as she got mad.

"Its okay calm down honey. But what will Yn do in that?" Mr. Kim asked

"I dont know what i did in my past life to get such a dumb husband. Anyways, if yn and taehyung ended up together then Mr. Choi would finally stop pressurizing us to accept the proposal of her daughter" Mrs. Kim said as she rolled her eyes.

"I- okay honey. Dont waste your energy, lets take rest now. Lets see what future beholds for us" Mr. Kim

On the other side with taehyung and yn..

Taehyung was walking yn to her room while talking to her on random topics. They stopped as they stood infront of her bedroom.

"I am so glad that we are finally getting along" Taehyung said being excited.

"Me too. Well, i think we should take a rest now as tomorrow is gonna be hectic. Good night" Yn said bidding taehyung bye as he bowed to her and turned to leave.

"Wait-" Yn suddenly stopped taehyung as he turned around to face her with a frown.

"Sleep well..!" Yn said with a smile as Taehyung chuckled and said.

"I will have the best sleep now that you have said it"