15

At yn's room, the same night.

YN's POV

I went inside my room after a peaceful walk with taehyung and saw that Trisha was watching movies. I just took my towel and was about to go to the bathroom when.

"Whats with you and taehyung?" Trisha asked.

"What do you mean" I said confused.

"Why are you and taehyung always together? Are you guys dating?" She said with a question mark on her face.

"Wait.. do you like taehyung?!" I said shocked.

"NO. I mean.. its not like that. I just thought you guys must be dating or somewhat and why you didnt tell me about it" She said.

"No we arent dating we are just friends. And how do you know we were together at the beach."

"You forgot we have the balcony with the beachside view. It being near the beach just made the view clear. After i took a bath, i decided to get some fresh air and i saw you and taehyung sitting together eating ice cream." She explained.

"Oh um yeah actually, he wanted to get a sunset view and saw me there so he joined me." Trisha nodded at my answer.

"You guys look so cute together tho" she said teasing me as i blushed.

"Nevermind, i am going to take a bath" i said as i rushed towards the bathroom.

Time skip. In the morning.

I was getting ready as trisha was doing her makeup. Today we are gonna go get breakfast and get a tour of the place. I got ready and wore---

And did a light makeup and went outside to the lobby where we had to reach

And did a light makeup and went outside to the lobby where we had to reach. I checked the time in my phone.

"09:45"

No one would probably be there in the lobby yet. The time was 10. I got out of the elevator and went towards the main lobby. I saw taehyung, jungwoo, Mrs. And Mr. Kim and my parents. I greeted the elders and jungwoo and went to sit beside taehyung.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" I asked him.

"Morning princess. The sleep was well i guess, jungwoo was watching twilight and i got distracted. How was your sleep btw" He said as he turned his gaze towards me.

"Just alright. Trisha thought that we were dating as she always see us roaming together" i said as i sighed and he chuckled.

"It wouldnt be bad if we actually dated" He teased.

"Oh shut up" i said as i got up and he held my hand.

"Sorry, dont go" He said as i chuckled.

"Dont worry, i am not mad. I need to get my wallet. I think i forgot it in my room." I said as i walked away to get it.