25

The same day before Sangeet..

Author's POV..

Someone entered Yoonji and aera's room making the girls who were getting ready turn around to see the person.

"Hey mister, what u doing here?" Yoonji said raising her one eyebrow.

"Come on i-" The person was cut off by aera.

"Aditya? Whats wrong?" Aera said coming ahead to check why he was there.

"Aera, its about our couple performance. Are you ready? Ours is the last but stil-" Aditya again got cut off by the comotion outside.

"ADITYA?!" Trisha said barging in.

"Ugh i told you i had some busines- YAH BITCH" He shouted when trisha grabbed his ear and started dragging him back to his room.

"I told you you cant meet bhabhi before the wedding. Mom gave this job to me, i cant fail or she wont make laddoos for me" Trisha sternly said.

"Whatever" Aditya said rolling his eyes before he entered his room to get ready as the function was about to start soon.

"He is a bitch" Someone said from behind making trisha spin around.

"I know right. We cant lose those precious laddoos" Trisha said scoffing.

"Lets go and get ready, we are gonna be late" The person said turning around and going to the room as trisha followed.

"Yn.. Help me with my look please ;-;.." Said trisha.

"Okay whatever" Yn said entering her room.

Both the sisters entered their room and started to get ready. Yn got ready and then helped her sister to get ready too. Yn was doing Trisha's hair when she herself broke the silence.

"Do u like jungkook? Dont you dare lie to me or i will rub my shoes on your face" Yn said making the latter stumble on her words.

"I- Whatever i dont know?" Trisha said fidgeting her fingers.

"What do u mean you dont know?" Yn asked confused by the younger's answer.

"I mean, i am not sure about my feelings. My heart and stomach be doing backflips when he is close and i cant seem to get him out of mind. But then when i think about it, i feel like like he might just see me as a friend and that would make things awkward." Trisha said pouting.

"Ew dont pout you look like a pig" Yn said making a disgusted face.

"I hate you" Trisha said.

"I hate you too. And about jungkook, i am pretty sure he likes you back because i talked to taehyung about this and he said jungkook for sure likes you." Yn said making trisha look up in the mirror to see the elder who was busy doing her hair.

"Really? So its not one sided?" Trisha asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"Not its not, thats what i think. And you both are just too dumb to confess so whatever.. Your done" Yn said before she looked into the mirror and turned around to check her phone.

"Thanks.." Trisha got up- "Help me with him please" she said going towards yn who seemed busy in her phone.

"What will i get in return?" Yn asked.

"Um... What do you want?" Trisha asked making yn smirk widely.

"I will ask you later when i will need you.. For now.. Just be ready for our performance" Yn said flipping her hair in sass.

*tingg*

Yn's phone tinged indicating that someone had messaged her. She opened the notification only to realise that it was Taehyung.

In yn's phone..

Monkey '~'

Are you ready?

Yeah, Almost

Cool, me and other bts members
are waiting in the main hall.
Come there when you and
your sister are done.

You and bts members?
Where are others?

They already left informing
to bring you guys along with us.
They needed to check the decorations
for the final time and confirm that
everything was fine.

Oh okay.
Me and Trisha will be right
there, just wait a moment.

Okay, Take your time.

Mhm ;)
Seen

_______________________________

"Lets go trisha, we are going with BTS members" Yn said picking up her purse and phone.

"BTS?" Trisha asked confused following yn.

"Yeah, others already left to check the things for the final time. And its time for the guests to start coming, they have welcome them too, so maybe thats why they left kinda early" Yn said entering the elevator.

"Oh okay" Trisha said nodding.

Yn and trisha waited for the elevators door to open as they stood staring at the no.s of the floor going down. The elevator then stopped at the ground floor opening the door as yn and trisha stepped outside making their way to the main hall.

The cleaner frowned maybe because he saw the no. of jaws that had dropped to the floor and the drools after seeing the sisters catwalk towards the main hall.

Same goes for bts, girls be stopping mid-way when they saw bts in the main hall of the hotel. They were just sitting and waiting but still managed to look freakingly handsome that it felt like they were posing for a magazine cover.

The power they hold..