17

At the hotel at the swimming lounge..

Trisha's POV

All of us were chilling in the swimming lounge talking and relaxing.. These three four days have been so hectic preparing for the wedding and engagement, choosing card designs and all, sometime to relax would do us alot.
Everyone was here except Taehyung.

He is in the main hall waiting for his friends and others to arrive. Yes, today his friends and his sibling's friends are gonna come from Korea. Yesterday was their flight and they would be arriving here in no time. We all decided to chill by the pool till they arrive and we can meet them at dinner tonight.

I have heard his friends are kinda chaotic and noisy, so if we hear any chaos in the main hall, we will know they are here. It's 7 pm right now, we are gonna relax here some more then go to our room to get some sleep. Then dinner at some family restraunt.

"Hey i am going back to the room. Imma take a bath then sleep. You also come soon okay" Yn said as she left for our room.

Just as i picked up my phone and towel, there was some noise in the main hall as aera bhabhi and jungwoo went there. Guess their friends are here, I just went to my room as i wanted to sleep.
____________________

"Wake up u pig" someone was shaking me as i was trying to sleep.

"WHAT" I said as i woke up and saw yn glaring at me.

"What the heck. I have been trying to wake u up since ages, when will u get ready?! We are gonna be late for the dinner." She said as i looked at the watch and went to get ready.

We were kinda late when we reached the main hall, so no one was there which meant they already left. I took out my phone and checked my messages and saw that mum had texted us the location and had told us to come fast.

"Did mum send u the location?" Yn asked me.

"Yes.. Lets go" i said as we left to the restraunt.

As soon as we entered the restraunt, we started searching for the table when my sister pointed towards taehyung who was waving his hand at us. We went to the table and sat down at our seats. I was beside yn and a really handsome boy who looked like a bunny was staring at me with sparkly eyes.

"Hi" i said to the boy to which he replied with a bunny smile.. Cute.
___________________
Yn's POV

Me and taehyung were talking when we noticed trisha and jungkook, they both were talking and giggling on jungkook's jokes and trisha was also blushing.

LoOkS liKe SoMeOnE hAs A cRuSh...

Before i could say anything, my dad intrupted as he turned to taehyung, jungwoo and aera bhabhi's friends.

"Its really quite for a dinner when there are a bunch of young people around. How about we start with an introduction?" Dad said.

"Lemme introduce my friend first :>" Aera said as she motioned a savage yet really beautiful looking girl to go ahead and introduce herself.

"Hi, i am min yoonji. Nice to meet you all" she said as she flipped her hair.

"Now my friend's turn" Jungwoo said as he turned towards the girl who was sitting beside him

"Hi i am mina, jungwoo's best friend" she said with a charming smile on her face.

"My friends' turn now. Let them introduce themselves." Taehyung said as he motioned his friends to introduce themselves.

"Hi i am suga. Nice to meet you all. I am yoonji's brother" The guy who gave cat vibes said with a small smile.

"Hi i am world wide handsome jin you know" The guy with broad shoulders said as he gave a flying kiss.

"Hi i am namjoon. Its a pleasure to meet you all" The guy with dimples said as he gave a heartwarming smile.

"Heloo~ i am jimin. The cutest of them all" The cute guy said as he struggled to sit on his seat but soon fell down.

"Hi, i am ur hope ur my hope, i am jhope" The cheerful guy who sat across me said.

"Hi i am jungkook. Taehyung's best friend." The guy with a bunny smile said.

After the introduction, we all talked about random stuff and decided to head to our respective rooms to get ourselves some rest as its the enagement of my bhaiya bhabhi day after tomorrow and we need to be hyped up.