30

At the hotel the day before reception.

Author's POV

Everyone was sitting and laying around in the garden of the hotel. It was designed and was for the visitors to relax and chill so no one minded some walruses laying around. Aditya was watching something on his phone, trisha was talking to yoonji, jungwoo and mina were watching kdramas, jungkook and taehyung were roaming around and yn and aera were talking on their favourite fashion designs. Suddenly aditya started laughing while holding onto his stomach, everyone curious turned to look at him and asked what was wrong.

"Whats wrong hyung?" Taehyung asked confused.

"T-THIS V-VIDEO OF Y-YN AND TRISHA..ITS SO FUNNY" Aditya said controlling himself as yn rushed to get the phone before anyone. She took the phone and saw her video in which she was dressed as a panda mom and trisha as baby panda and both of them were acting like pandas in reality. Their hilarious makeup was making the video 10 times more funnier than it actually was.

Trisha also rushed forward to see and saw that video. She glared at aditya who was laughing his ass out.

"When did you even record this?" Yn asked mad at her older brother for making fun of her.

"When u didnt notice.. you look like ur original self tho" Adotya said still laughing.

"Yah.. stop embarrassing us" Trisha said getting mad.

"What if i dont? Baby panda?" Aditya said in a teasing way.

"You fucking pig" Trisha snarled.

"WHO U CALLING A PIG" Aditya said shocked.

"Obviously you.. Mr. Pig" Yn said scoffing.

"How dare you" Aditya said flicking yn's head which made her hold onto his hair and tug.

"YAH OUC-" before aditya could complete his sentence, trisha slapped his butt hard.

"HEY WAIT-" before aera could even control them, all hail a war broke loose. The siblings were holding onto each other like the end of the world and fighting like wild cats.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR..HOLD YN AND JUNGKOOK, HOLD TRISHA" Aera said hesitatingly going forward and stopping aditya. Taehyung went forward and picked up yn before putting onto his shoulder and carried the flapping walrus inside. Then jungkook picked up trisha and took her to her room before anything could get worse.

"What was that abt?" Aera asked aditya eyeing him from head to toe.

"They disrespected me" Aditya said pouting.

"But you did first, leave it.. lets just go inside and dont fight again" Aera said before dragging aditya to their room.
____________________

"Seriously?" Yn said pouting and turning away from taehyung.

"Hey, come on you guys were fighting like wild cats. I dont want my future wife to be hurt" Taehyung said trying to cheer yn up.

"But how dare he make a video of us and YOU, I COULD HAVE RIPPED OFF HIS HEAD IF YOU HADNT TAKEN ME AWAY" Yn said before making a angry pout and glaring at Taehyung.

"Aw my baby is angry?" Taehyung said before ruffling yn"s hair and pecking her pouty lips.

"Monke" Yn said as she pursed her lips when taehyung raised his one eyebrow.

"Your calling this handsome greek god monkey?" Taehyung said while running his fingers through his hair while keeping his eyes closed. Yn swore she swooned a lil but she blinked and tore her eyes away from the dangerously handsome man.

"Do you love me?" Yn suddenly asked making taehyung frown and sit beside her.

"What? Did something happen?" Taehyung asked unsure of what was wrong.

"Answer me. Do you love me?" Yn repeated.

"No i dont" Taehyung said making yn's heart drop.

"Wha-" before yn could speak, taehyung kept his finger on her mouth and continued.

"And i am saying it because, i cant express it in words that how much i admire you for everything. I think about you every second of my dammit life and get jealous when i see you with other guys. It might feel cheesy but, its true. How much i love you, i cant express it in words" Taehyung said staring down at the sun which was setting in a distance filling the room with peace. It started to get dark inside the room because sun was no longer up so taehyung got up to turn on the lights but yn held him back by holding his sleeve.

"Why did you ask me that though?" Taehyung asked with a calm voice.

"I just.... Its hard for me to believe that i got you. Its so surreal.. your too good for me, i dont deserve you" Yn said while staring at the floor.

The silence surrounded the place. The only things that can be heard were the sound of breathing. Yn got up and sat down by the glass barrier of the balcony and stared at the moon that was rising in the sky bringing along his billion stars along. Soon enough, taehyung sat beside yn and placed his head on her shoulder staring at the families who were enjoying themselves by the beach.

"You deserve every inch of my yn. Your special, unique, beautiful, caring and most of all, just enough for me to love you" Taehyung said as yn smiled.

"I love you" Yn said hugging taehyung tightly.

"I love you too princess" Taehyung said wrapping his arm around yn's waist and both peacefully stared at the moon and enjoyed the moment.

If your love is real, you find that person just perfect and you would ignore all their flaws.

True love is always unconditional and pure.

<3