2

At yn's house

At night after dinner~

YN'S POV

"BROTHER" I shouted entering my brother's room making him startle and fall from bed.

"Ayo wtf- anyways.. when are you planning to tell us about you girlfriend.. we are excited to know her" Trisha said jumping around.

"Wtf do you want.. Cant you see I was doing something." Aditya

"Like what..Talking to our sister in law? ;)" Yn

"Why you both annoying me" Aditya

"We'll take that as a yes" Trisha

"OH MY GAWD" I said taking a dramatic gasp and making a shocked face.

"Oh come o-" Aditya

"AISH..WILL YOU EVEN TELL US NOW-" Mom

"Honey-... oops" Dad

Me and trisha were looking at them with done faces and dad just gave us an awkward smile.

Well.. we four planned on making aditya tell us about his "girlfriend". As me and trisha knew well that he wouldnt be able to tell mum and dad directly that he has a girlfriend.. we decided to make them stand behind the door and listen to him.. they already knew about his "girlfriend" as trisha told them about the thing happened on the facetime when we heard a female voice.

Mom being impatient ruined my genius plan.

"M-mom d-dad" Aditya

"Come on child.. are you really afraid to tell us about your girlfriend" Mom

"Its okay son.. we dont bite" Dad

"I- i aint afraid.. i just feel embarrassed?" Aditya said blushing.

Me and trisha bursted out laughing seeing his flustered face.

"Ok so now tell us.. we are all ears" Mom

"Okay so.. I met this girl at campus in my sophomore year. She was helping around in the library to set up the books and i suddenly fell in the pile of the books and thats when i first saw her, laughing and then helping me up.
I helped her to set up all the books and we soon became good friends. My luck that she was in same class as mine and hung out alot. She had many friends but kept to herself so techincally, i was the only close friend she had and same goes to me.
Then in the final year i asked her out and found the feelings were mutual. She has introduced me to her parents and they seemed to be really happy about us and accepted me.
Thats it" Aditya

"Okay.. woah" Yn

"Does she have any siblings?" Trisha

"She does. She is the eldest.. next is taehyung the middle one.. then jungwoo the youngest" Aditya

"Oh damn are they hot?" Trisha

"Stop it" I deadpaned

_______________________________

Hewo..heh ☺