27

The day of Wedding of Aera and Aditya..

Author's POV..

Rushing to the venue, yn goes towards the wedding planner who was busy ticking the boxes in her list of things. She went to her and tapped her shoulder before putting up her question.

"Hey Ms. Sharma, everything is ready right?" Yn said slightly nervous making the latter turn around and face her.

"Yeah Yn, everything is prepared and function is all ready to start.. btw, you look gorgeous girlll~ Sent from heaven" Ms. Sharma said scanning the girl infront of her before letting out a squeal in awe.

"I- uh- thanks Ms. Sharma. You look really good too" Yn said all flustered.

"Aww.. hehe.. Ok go now and inform your parents and siblings to come to the venue now.. function is about to start and guests will start coming soon, someone needs to be here to welcome them." Ms. Sharma said making the latter nod and dial the no. to her parents.

After informing her parents about the preparation, she sighs in relief and goes to the food stalls.

"A lil treat of golgappas to myself wont hurt would it? Meh, my love" Yn said picking up a plate before informing the caterer about the spices for her food.

Devouring food from every stall possible, Yn rubs her belly in satisfaction before turning to the stall where the mocktails were being served. There were many guests around now as it was already an hour into the function. Before yn could pick up her blue sky mocktail, someone smacked her head from behind making her rub her head and turn around in frustration.

"What the fuck?" Yn said.

"What?" The person said glaring at the latter who was sipping onto her drink now.

"What, bitch you were the one who smacked me across the head. Do want me to snap of your skull?" Yn snarled at the person infront of her.

"Seriously? Its been an hour and you are just eating? I saw you yn, your old classmates are also here, why dont you go talk to them instead rather than swiping food off the stalls?" The person said shaking her head in disappointment.

"Oh come on Trisha, you also love eating, i know. And about my classmates, i was the one inviting them so they arent gonna leave without meeting me so i can meet them later too. I wanna eat for now, you can join me rather than being a desperate loser" Yn said flipping her waist long hair.

"Okay i can join, not because i am alone, but because your insisting so much" Trisha said sassily.

"Yeah whatever" Yn said before trisha dragged her towards a stall..

______________________
Watching from afar, Taehyung smiles to himself thinking how lucky he was to get someone like yn. He chuckled as he saw yn steal the piece of bread off from trisha as the latter just snarled at her. He was staring at yn's every move admiring the lady but he was cut short when an unfamiliar figure approach her and say something before dragging her somewhere. Taehyung got up from his seat making his way from the crowd towards Yn and the unfamiliar man. He spotted yn and grabbed her hand making the latter turn around in shock.

Btw, Yn's dress---

Taehyung's look---

Taehyung's look---

"Who is this and where are you going?" Taehyung asked clearly jealous as fuck when he saw another man's hand on Yn's wrist

"I-uh- T-this is m-my classmate from h-highschool" Yn said nervous and scared.

The person beside her understood the situation and let go the girl's wrist before turning to yn.

"We will be by the photoshoot studio if you came to search for us. See ya" The boy waved his hand dismissively maming his way to a group of people taking pictures by the beach side phtoshoot area. Taehyung grabbed Yn's wrist and dragged her behind one of the huge pillars beside the venue's enterance by the hotel.

"Who was he? Why was he holding your wrist? Where were you both going?" Taehyung said bombarding Yn with tons of questions making yn mad and nervous.

"Stop it, first of all, he was my classmate from highschool and second of all, he was a good friend of mine and wanted me to meet all other classmates. Are you really that insecure about me? Come on, i wont ever leave you taehyung, I love you and i assure you about it. Now please dont show up randomly and make me nervous out of my guts ;-;" Yn said before throwing her tiny arms around the man towering over her.

"I love you too" Taehyung said making yn frown.

"Seriously? Thats the onky thing you heard in my entire explaination?" Yn said facepalming herself.

"Yeah, that seems to be revolving around my head now. And the fact you look breathtaking made me forget everything else." Taehyung said smirking in satisfaction when he saw yn blush furiously.

"You look hot too. UGH STOP MAKING ME NERVOUS MR. KIM"  Yn said whining hitting taehyung's chest before he grabbed her tiny fists and stared deep into her eyes.

"I cant, its just my speciality Mrs. Kim" Taehyung said caressing Yn's fists that he was holding and smile warmly making yn go tomato mode.

"I hate you" Yn said pouting.

"I know you dont" Taehyung said.

"Yes i do" Yn said looking away trying to stop her blush.

"Well then lemme change it" Thats all yn heard before she went weak in her knees when..

Taehyung kissed her...