28

"Well then lemme change it" Thats all yn heard before she went weak in her knees when taehyung kissed her. She froze on her place but gave in eventually. It was a slow passionate kiss.

Soon it was disturbed by a gasp which came from behind making the couple flinch and back away immediately. Yn looked at the person wide eyed clearly embarrassed as fuck before rushing back to where her classmates were waiting slapping herself mentally for the moment she just faced. It wss supposed to be perfect but anyways. She joined the group of people who were laughing and taking silly pictures.

Meanwhile..

"JUNGKOOK?" Taehyung shouted glaring at the latter who started backing off scared.

"T-tae-hyung- s-sorry-" Jungkook said before he dashed off with a speed of light leaving a mad taehyung behind.

"BITCH YOUR DEAD TODAY. COME BACK HERE" taehyung said chasing the younger. Both were creating a chaos in the venue chasing each other around. Both ran upstairs of the hotel where the bride and groom were waiting. Jungkook entered a random room which happened to be the bride's waiting room and he halted in his steps making taehyung crash into him which made both of them fall onto the floor.

"TAEHYUNG? JUBGKOOK?" Aera said shocked by their sudden appearance which startled her and her makeup got ruined by her sudden movement making the makeup artist frown. The frustrated makeup artist then turned around to face the boys who were lying on the floor like spilled beans.

"You just made the makeup go wrong, you little nuisance" The makeup artist said facepalming herself.

"You both, behave yourself or id have to become your real elder sister. Dont create any chaos and nuisance around or i will.." Aera said glaring at the boys ho were now chuckling nervously.

"Or you will?" Jungkook asked neevously.

"I will not bring you banana milk anymore and taehyung..no strawberries for you" Aera said sitting back onto her seat.

"HEY- i mean..ok we will behave ourselves" Taehyung gsve aera an injocent look before dragging jungkook out of the room.

"Sorry, about them. I will pay extra dont worry" Aera said apologizing.

"Its okay.. lemme fix this" The makeup artist said before she started fixing her makeup.

Meanwhile..

"Its all your fault.." Taehyung said with a mad expression.

"Sorry" Jungkook said making an innocent face as taehyung gave him a disgusting look.

"Stop ruining my love life.." Taehyung said pouting as he scoffed at jungkook.

"I dont know, i just happen to enter at the wrong time.. What can my single ass do" Jungkook said whining like a baby.

"Single huh? Come with me.." Taehyung said before dragging jungkook with him. They stopped and stood before a group of girls who were talking and laughing. Taehyung tapped a specific girl's shoulder making her turn around and jungkook's eyes widen seeing Trisha infront of him.

"What are you doing" jungkook whisper yelled at taehyung who was now wearing a wide smirk on his face.

"Trisha, mind coming with us for a second? Jungkook gotta tell something" Taehyung said before Trisha nodded and the girls she was talking to gave her teasing look already predicting what was coming.

"Ok sure, lets go" Trisha said as she followed taehyung and jungkook confused.

"Trisha, please wait for us there.. We are right behind you" Taehyung said in an assuring tone as confused trisha went and stood beside the pillar that faced the sea and shone under the sun.

"Jungkook, go confess to her.. she likes you too and dont mess this up, do this for yourself. I know you love her." Taehyung said patting jungkook's shoulder and waving him dismissively.

Jungkook gathered up all his courage and went to Trisha who was admiring the beautiful view of beach infront of her. Jungkook stared at the sea and his eyes sparkled when he thought about taehyung telling him Trisha likes him. Confident enough, jungkook turned to Trisha before smiling to himself by the thought that Trisha is so small infront of him and he found it cute.

"Hey um" jungkook said driving Trisha's attention towaards him.

"Yeah? You wanted to tell me something?" Trisha said with sparkly eyes.

"You know, the first time i saw you, you just took away my breathe by that gorgeous wet hair after a pool swim and how you managed to look just so good even without makeup. The way you act like yourself not caring about the surrounding and how goofy you are just made me fall for you. Your carefree self and how you dont care about other people's opinion makes you more perfect and attractive.. your just so good" Jungkook halted in his words deeply thinking about something.

"Thanks but thats what you wanted to tell me?" Trisha said disappointed and she started heading back sadly after jungkook nodded at her words.

<Dont mess this up> the thought rang in jungkook's head a million times as he became more confident about himself. He turned around and grabbed trisha's wrist before she could walk away.

"I like yo- No.. I love you, Trisha"