24

Music:  Alejandro by Lady Gaga

The day of Haldi and Ladies Sangeet..

Author's POV..

Today was Haldi and ladies sangeet of aera and aditya. Everyone was preparing for haldi, specially our mischievous brats, yn taehyung trisha and jungkook. The haldi function was near the beach in a open place. The four brats had planned to get a water hose and throw water at everyone after the function and purposely make aera and aditya soaked for fun. Right after they got the plan ready, they walked back to their hotel which wasnt so far away like nothing had happened. The four quietly went back to their rooms to get ready for the function and were extra excited to put their plan into action.

Yn and trisha quickly got ready and did their makeup as they waited for their mum to call them to come.

"What should i do of my hair" yn asked boringly.

"Do anything..your gonna get soaked after all" Trisha snickered.

"Your right..lemme do open hair and leave them wavy like they are" yn said checking her dress in the mirror before she grinned. Btw her dress---

The sister got ready and skipped to their parents room to see if they were already ready or not

The sister got ready and skipped to their parents room to see if they were already ready or not. They saw the kim family and bts members all ready as taehyung and jungkook passed yn and trisha a smirk which they returned.

Yn couldnt shake off one thought though that taehyung looked kinda hot and cute at the same time.. he was wearing a black dress with white shirt with messy hair.

"You look good" yn mouthed to taehyung before entering her parents room

"Yn trisha? My god you both look beautiful. We are almost ready, you guys go we are coming." They said as yn and trisha followed kim family to the venue.

Soon after yn's parents arrived and the function began. Yn was helping out people and her sister with some work as taehyung was roaming around when Mrs. Aggarwal stopped him.

"Son can you get the bowl of haldi from the counter top there?" She said pointing to a direction.

"I need to get some work done. I will be right back" She added hurriedly walking towards the platform where aera and aditya were seated. Taehyung went to get the bowl of haldi. He found the bowl and walked back to Mrs. Aggarwal who blessed him.

"Bless you child" she said.

"Wait aunty, what is the tradition about haldi tho?" Taehyung asked curious before Mrs. Aggarwal chuckled.

"The tradition is that.. the closest friends and the family of bride and groom put haldi on their face, neck, hands and feet in order to ensure that they support them and bless them for a happy married life.. Wanna know a secret?" Mrs. Aggarwal whispered to taehyung keeping one hand on her side to which taehyung nodded discreetly.

"You know if you put the used haldi of the bride and groom on the person you love, then according to the tradition, you both would be the next to get married" Mrs. Aggarwal said as she giggled when she saw sparkles in taehyung's eyes.

"Lets start the function then?" Taehyung excitedly asked to which Mrs. Aggarwal laughed and went to where the bride and groom were seated.

__________________

"Just get married already.. you a pain in the butt" Yn said rubbing haldi all over aditya almost choking him.

"You bi-" Yn ran off before aditya could say anything.

"Aera bhabhi, keep ur man on leash" Said trisha who also rubbed the haldi all over aditya and ran off.

The guests bursted into laughter seeing the bond that they shared. Taehyung and jungwoo werent less generous to let aera off without almost choking her with that amountof haldi that they smothered all over her.

"YOU BRATS" shouted the soon to be married couple almost chasing them but were held back by their parents.

#struggleofeldersiblings ;)

"Come on they are just teasing you.. you dont have to whip them" said Mrs. Kim laughing.

"bUt MoMmmMmM" whined aera.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung was roaming around looking for yn with a bowl of used haldi. He wanted to try out what Mrs. Aggarwal had told him so he stole the haldi right after the last guest had put it on the soon to be married couple.

"GOTCHU" taehyung said as he rubbed haldi all over yn as she struggled to move.

"MOTHERFUCKER" yn said grabbing the bowl of haldi and rubbing it on taehyung's billion dollar face.

"Is this a call for haldi fight?" Said jungwoo who snatched the bowl and started smothering it on everyone possible.

Soon a haldi fight broke loose, everyone was putting haldi on each other and our little mischievous brats also known as jungkook trisha taehyung yn jungwoo and mina with all other bts members were running around.

Suddenly taehyung yn opened the hose that they had planned of soaking everyone. It was a pleasing sight to watch where each person was having fun and enjoying themselves to the fullest.

"Lets join them" Taehyung said dragging Yn to dance with others and play along with them.