14

Music: Ola La by Kate Linn

At the beach by the shore..

YN's POV

Taehyung? Again?

"Hey, you here?" I asked confused.

"Yeah I was going to the beach to get a sunset view when i saw you heading out somewhere and decided to let it be but then i saw you sit on the shore and enjoy the view. Well? We are here for the same reason so why not enjoy together?" He said in his usual deep voice.

"I am glad you came, i didnt wanted to enjoy the sunset alone tho. I asked trisha if she wanted to come but she refused." I said as taehyung smiled at me.

"Then i am glad she didnt come" He said as i frowned.

"What do you mean your glad she didnt come?!" I said with a questioning look.

"Your taking me the wrong way, i meant that good thing she didnt come because we got to spend some time together." He said panicking as i laughed.

"The look on your face!! It was so hilarious!" I said as i laughed.

"Seriously? Gosh i am out of this" He said getting up as i quickly held his hand.

"No! Wait, sorry" He shook his head and sat down as he chuckled.

"You can leave my hand now princess" He said as i looked at our hands.

"Dont call me princess" i blushed.

"Okay princess" He chuckled.

"Mom told us to get dinner from room service as we wont be going out to eat together. So, did you eat already?" I asked.

"I was about to, did you eat?"  He asked as I shook my head.

"I wasnt planning to. I felt a lil sick after the flight." I said.

Taehyung suddenly got up and left. I stared at his disappearing figure and looked towards the moon that was rising and spreading its shine everywhere. I looked around to see many couples enjoying there time as i suddenly felt lonely.

I was about to get up when someone pulled out a ice cream infront of me. I turned and saw taehyung looking down at me. I took the ice cream as he sat down beside me.

"Lets eat together?" He said as i smiled widely.

"Sure!" We ate our ice cream in silence. The only thing that can be heard was laughter of some kids and some couples. It was so pleasant.

"You dont even know how much i enjoy soending time with you" Taehyung suddenly mentioned.

"You know i do too. I thought you left so i was about to go back to my room" I said as he turned towards me.

"I would never leave you like that" He said as i chuckled.

"I know. Lets take a walk?" I said as i got up and taehyung followed.

"Okay sure" he said.

"Have you ever been here before?" He placed a question.

"Yeah..only once, there was a function of one of our relatives.. We came back then. Its the second time we are coming now, for more better reason now" I said as i smiled at him as he nodded.

We took a walk for a few minutes till it got really dark. The lights from the stalls and markets were shining at a distance making the place calm and lively. The moonlight shone above us.

"I think we should head back now. We have to get ready before 10 tomorrow for the family breakfast. Lets go"
I said as he nodded.

"I will escort you by your room." He said as he followed me.

We got into the elevator as it took us to our floor. We walked in silence towards my room as i saw that we passed taehyung's room and he was still following me. We stopped outside our room.

"Okay, good night. See you tomorrow." He said as he smiled down at me.

"Good night and sleep well" He chuckled and turned on his heels to walk away. I watched him disappear as he turned to the corner to go to his room.

Cute and a gentleman..*internal squeals*