29

Music: Seven by Jungkook (feat. Latto)

"I love you, Trisha" Jungkook said with confidence and hope as Trisha turned around with a sehocked yet happy face.

"Y-you love me?" Trisha asked still unsure.

"Yes, i love you, from the moment i saw you till the end of my life.." Jungkook said making trisha jump and hug him tightly as he wrapped his hands around her waist holding her close.

"I love you too, your bunny smile and cute actions, the way you get all shy, how you blush when i flirt with you, just everything about you, i adore you. Those veiny arms and tattoos, that jawline and you buff body..aww so hot, makes me melt. Your beautiful personality, cute habits and godly looks. Your a gift from god jungkook. Stop staring me and just kiss me now" Trisha said making jungkook chuckle and smash his lips to hers.

"They are so cute right?" Yn whispered to taehyung who was standing right beside her. They were standing a lil far away watching the love birds confess and kiss. Yn and taehyung already knew they both had feelings for each other but wanted them to confess themselves and get the ones they love.

Earlier, taehyung had gone to yn and informed her abt jungkook and trisha and they both came there to see what happens. They acknowledged it all and were truly happy for jungkook and trisha to be finally together.

"He wont disturb my love life again" Taehyung said as he sighed dramatically.

"Stop it now" Yn said shaking her head in disbelief before both of them bursted out in laughter.

__________________
The hall errupted in cheers as the guests congratulated and blessed the newly married couple. Everyone was in awe to see such a cute couple and the showered their blessings on them.

"God bless you my children, i wish you both a happy married life" Mrs. Aggarwal said kissing her son's head and hugging her daughter in law.

"Now that everyone has left, lets head back to the hotel and get some rest. Day after tomorrow is the reception so everyone gotta be hyped up." Mrs. Kim said before everyone nodded clearly tired.

"Tired princess?" Taehyung asked yn who was dreading on his shoulder.

"Fuck these heels and 100kg heavy dress. I tired out of my guts your majesty. Now shut up with the questions and get me to my room before i pass out" Yn said to Taehyung who was now carrying yn's heels and purse and one hand and supporting her by the other.

"Its okay dont be so annoyed. I will carry you without any problem if you pass out. Who else did i built these biceps and abs for? I should put them to good use right?" Taehyung said pecking yn's lips and yn tried to hide the blush that was starting to creep in.

"Y-yah" Yn said flustered which made taehyung laugh.

"What? What i said was true.. not only can i carry your shopping bags but also you. You dont have to worry" Taehyung said winking at yn who was now furiously blushing.

"Yah dont tease me. Give me my purse and heels, we are here already. I can walk to my room." Yn said extending her hand towards Taehyung in order to get her things instead taehyung took her hand and interwinder their fingers.

"It look more good now, lets go" Taehyung said going towards yn's room as she followed and stared at their hands which were interwined.

"Here, you should go and rest now" Taehyung said entering the room which was unlocked clearly because trisha has just arrived.

"Whats wrong?" Taehyung asked yn who seemed to be lost.

"O-our hands.. They fit perfectly" Yn said with a wide smile.

"Maybe because you were destined to be mine?" Taehyung said pulling yn close and pecking her lips before pulling her into a warm bear hug.

"T-taehyung" Yn whispered to taehyung which made him frown.

"Yn-" before tawhyung could say anything, yn kept her hand on his mouth and pointed towards something behind him. Both turned around only to see trisha and jungkook staring at the moon and stars above them, fingers interwined and both giggling and talking. Taehyung smiled seeing his best friend happy and yn was delighted to see her sister like that.

"Just write them a text you will be sleeping with me tonight" Taehyung told yn.

"Why?" Yn said.

"Just take your clothes and come with me to my room." Yn did as taehyung said and followed him like a lost puppy, entering his room, it was nothing like yn expected. It was clean and tidy, everything in place unlike yn's room where one can fall by tripping over things lying around and end up in hospital.

"Why did you tell me to do that tho?" Yn said throwing her clothes on Taehyung's bed but thats when she noticed it was a single bed which made her blush by the thought of sleeping with taehyung in one bed.

"Well, jungkook can stay there and lemme cuddle you?" Taehyung said taking off his shirt revealing his abs which made yn drool.

"Like the view princess" Taehyung teased.

"Shut up" Yn said controlling herself as she took her clothes and went to the bathroom.

After changing and cleaning up, yn came back to the room to see a shirtless taehyung lying on the bed using his phone.

"Put a shirt on for the god's sake taehyung" Yn said as it was hard for her not to drool and fangirl.

"But i sleep shirtless, come on lets sleep" Taehyung said pulling yn on the bed and wrapping his arms around her caging her. He was backhugging her and yn could feel his heartbeat go crazy but still he managed to keep calm.

"Good night pabo" Thats all taehyung could say before he slept and yn drifted off to sleep too.

A/n: Its 1:20 am right now, so good night babies. ;)