31

The day of the reception..

Author's POV..

Today was the last day of function. It wasnt a long function though, the families had a flight back to yn's house by the evening. It was a three hour function in which long distance relatives were invited to meet the couple and give their blessings. Many were dancing and eating while yn was just roaming around to kill time. Trisha wasnt around as she was with her some friends, yn looked around for atleast someone to talk to but no luck.

She was about to go to her mom and rant about it to her when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her behind a pillar. She was about to scream but calmed down seeing taehyung staring down at her.

"What the fuck?" Yn said calming herself down.

"I missed you" Taehyung said with a pout.

"How- we slept together last night and i just saw you 10 minutes ago..." Yn said nonchalantly.

"10 minutes...600 seconds..thats alot for me okay" Taehyung said as he smiled innocently.

"What do you want now? Someone might see us" Yn said before looking around to see if someone was watching.

"Come on no one will see.. Give me a peck now please" Taehyung said while pouting like a kid.

"What- no- someone might see us" Yn said as she struggled to move as taehyung was pinning her to the wall.

"It will be quick" Taehyung said as he gave yn a peck on her nose, forehead, cheeks and then a kiss on the lips.

Yn then heard her mom calling her name so she pushed taehyung away before hurrying away to her mom.

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL, MY LADY" Taehyung shouted from behind making yn blush furiously.

Btw her dress---

And taehyung's look---

"Where were you, anyways

"Where were you, anyways. Remember Auntie Sunaina? She was asking to meet you" Mrs. Aggarwal said as yn looked at the women standing infront of her.

"Oh my my... Yn is that you? My lord you look so beautiful.. You were soo little when i last saw you. How are you doing nowadays?" Yn's aunt said making yn laugh awkwardly.

"Im fine auntie, thanks for the compliments..." Yn said before smiling at her.

"No no its okay.. you must be hearing it often now that you have grown up to be a stunning lady, right?" Yn's aunt.

"Yes auntie... did you meet aarav and bhabhi yet?" Yn asked.

"Oh no not yet, i just arrived.. i will go and meet them" Yn's aunt said before yn nodded with a smile.

Before yn could leave, someone held back her dress making her look down only for her to see her younger cousin giving her a smug smile. He was like a little devil to her always getting on her nerves, for real yn wouldnt hesitate to throw him into the unknow if she had a chance.

"What?" Yn deadpanned.

"Hehe" Her cousin said laughing sheepishly.

"WHAT?!" Yn said glaring at the kid who was now laughing evilily. Before yn could explode, he grabbed her hand and pulled her down to his level.

"I saw you with that hottie.. are you guys a thing?" Her cousin said with wiggling eyebrows.

"Arent you like...10..." Yn said narrowing her eyes at the kid.

"Does that matter? Now tell me, are two a thing... tell me or im running off to your mother" Her cousin said flipping his non existent long hair.

"Get a life dud-"

"AUNTIE-"

"NO WAIT... you want ice cream? You want chocolate?" Yn said holding back her cousin.

"No.. anything else?" Her cousin said tapping his finger on his chin as a way of dramatically thinking deeply.

"What else... my life?" Yn said while her cousin giggled.

"Maybe.. but lemme make it easier, 100? No.. 500 ruppees will do" Her cousin said smiling innocently.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH 500-.... arent you like 10..again?" Yn rolled her eyes.

"AUNTI-"

"BITCH WAIT.. okay..finee here, take the damned money. Your too spoiled" Yn said handing over a 500 ruppee note.

"Im so generous for letting you off the hook so easily. Well, enjoyyy" Her cousin said before running off.

"SuReEeEeE~" Yn sighed. She definitely didnt want her mom to know abt the whole deal. Her mom wouldnt mind her dating but dating behind her back without her notice would make her upset.

"I was wishing you dont rip off his head this time" Trisha came and stood beside a sulking yn.

"Same..." Yn said looking at trisha with a annoyed look.

"Yoy said you love kids" Trisha raised her eyebrows.

"I DO BUT NOT DEVILS..." Trisha laughed.

"Whatever.. Lets eat" Yn said but trisha stopped her.

"Wait, lemme bring jungkook.. He said he will eat with me but went somewhere with his friends." Trisha said before hurrying over to a crowd of people that looked like a bunch of teenagers on school trip.

****

YN's POV

We all were tired after the final celebration and boarded the plane for our flight back home. Whatever today happened went by in such a blurr. Everyone was tired by the series of functions one after another.

But..one thing that happened today, i would never forget. Jungkook and Trisha confessed to our parents about them liking each other and the most surprising part, both families agreed on letting them be together if thats what their kids wanted. I was overwhelmed to see my sister so happy and hugging the person she loved like there is no tomorrow.

I smiled at the thought of my both siblings with the persons they will love and adore their whole life, thats when it struck me. Taehyung...

When will we tell our parents about the love we share?