23

The day of mehendi..

Author's POV..

Everyone was in a rush to get things in place. Today was mehendi and the function was about to start. The couple were getting ready for the day as they got to meet after many days. Yes, they were seperated from their room because it was a tradition not letting the soon to be wife and husband meet before the wedding.

Finally the last days for the wedding had arrived and everyone was excited for it. No boys except the groom was allowed in the mehendi function so taehyung jungwoo and jungkook were sulkinng andx making a plan to get to the function without being noticed. They all were in taehyung and jungwoo's room talking about it.

"How about after the fuction starts and everyone is in the garden of the hotel attending it, we can sneak out then?" Jungwoo suggested.

"We need to be really careful then, if we got caught, we are doomed as mom will eat us alive" Taehyung said.

"Your right, we gotta be hidious..i cant believe that its just been two week since i met trisha and i just cant get her out of my head" Jungkook said as taehyung facepalmed himself.

"Lets peek through our balcony, we gotta see what going on down there" Jungwoo exclaimed.

"Ok.. i gotta see how yn looks today" taehyung said as he rushed to the balcony door.

The three monkeys peeked out through the balcony which was facing the hotel garden and saw many guests, mostly ladies roaming around in green attires. There was a yellow and green color stage-tent set up in the view where aera was present with henna artist on either sides. Their eyes scanned the place searching for their one and only..

"There!" Jungwoo suddenly pointed to a hammock where mina and trisha were sitting while getting their mehendi done as yn was beside them talking on the phone.

"I think its my time to go" Taehyung sassily took off as he saw yn going inside the hotel still talking on her phone.

"What the-" jungkook said.

_________________
Taehyung was walking through the busy corridors of the ground floor looking for yn when he saw her at the end of the corridor. He was stunned by how good yn looked in her green dress--

 He was stunned by how good yn looked in her green dress--

"HEY!" Taehyung said as yn shrieked being startled.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" yn suddenly said leaving taehyung shocked.

"Huh?"

"Cant you see i am busy.. and you arent supposed to be here.. Aunty would be really mad" Yn said as she kept her hand on the phone and walked away.

"Wait but listen--" He tried to stop her but she showed her hand to him and went to the main hall as taehyung followed.

Taehyung also noticed that she looked kind of mad but sad talking to whoever was on the other side of phone.

"Okay thank you" yn said hanging up and taehyung could see tears in her eyes as he hugged her.

"Whats wrong" taehyung said as yn gently pushed him

"Its nothing.. And what are you doing here? Sorry for shouting at earlier" yn said regretting.

"Its okay and... heh i kinda wanted to see you" taehyung said awkwardly laughing as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Well you've seen me right? Now go back before mom or aunty sees you. You know they strictly said 'no boys at the function' right.. you should head back" Yn said as she walked towards the garden.

"Wait but-" Taehyung said before yn shook her hand dismissively going to the garden when function was being held.

___________________
Yn and her sister were sitting in their room watching some movies as they couldnt do anything else because of the mehendi. Just then someone knocked on the door. Btw yn's mehendi---

"Come in" Trisha said

"Hewo" Jungkook's voice came while Taehyung's head peeked in before he entered the room behind jungkook and other bts members.

"Wait, a whole zoo?" Yn said jokingly.

"Seems like it.. We all were bored so we stopped by" Jhope said becoming his sunshine self.

"Now lets watch movies together" Jimin said taking out the extra duvets from the closet arranging them on the carpet floor between the beds and made a place for all the members to sit and watch movies together.

"It looks perfect now" Taehyung said while he still plopped beside yn into her blanket instead of sitting with the members.

"....nvm lets just watch the movie" yn said putting "Heriditary" on.

"Why were you down this morning?" Taehyung whispered to yn.

"Nothing just some career issues.. i am not in mood i will tell you later" she said.

Apparently yn was looking for positions as a fashion designer at various companies but they were already stocked so no one was currently hiring. She had her talk with the last two companies which sadly rejected her too.

She let it slip off her mind because of the exciting environment around her and didnt wanted to let that ruin thing for her but deep down she felt really sad no being able to achieve her dream.