12

The day of the flight..

YN's POV

As i got ready, i wore this---

Everyone is in a rush to keep a check on the important items that if they have kept or not

Everyone is in a rush to keep a check on the important items that if they have kept or not. Its Aera and aditya's engagement after one and a half week and everyone is hyper for it. Only the closest relatives will be invited to the engagement so the venue should be perfect for my bhaiya bhabhi.

"Yn have you kept all your bags?" Mom asked as she took her purse and phone.

"Yes ma" i said picking up my wallet and phone from the table.

"Then go and call taehyung and trisha, they said they were coming in a bit" Mom told me as she went outside.

I went to taehyung's room to call him downstairs but didnt see him coming from there. I bumped into him and was about to fall when he held my waist leaving the excited butterflies to flutter in my stomach.

"Thanks um- Mom was calling you downstairs as its time to leave." I said as i smiled at him. Then i went to get trisha and dragged her outside as she was trying to fix her makeup.

"Come on you pig, your still ugly. Dont put makeup heh" i said as she smacked my head and went to sit in the car.

"Yn, you go and drive the Kim family's car as they dont know the directions" Dad told me as i went to the car that was behind our car.

"Hello again. I am your today's driver" i said as i saluted while i sat on the driver's seat.

"Okay so ms. driver, take us to the airport" Mrs. Kim said as she patted my forehead.

"Your wish is my command mam" I said as i chuckled and drove to the airport.

I parked the car infront of the airport and got outside to take out the luggage. Taehyung and jungwoo came to help me with it. We took the luggage and went to check-in and get our boarding pass.

"Everyone is set to go?" Dad asked as we went to the gates to get to our flight.

"Yes." Aditya said as we all followed.

When my turn came, i showed my ticket to the hostess that was checking the tickets and went inside to search for my seat.

"12-B" I said as i stopped infront of my seat just to see my seat beside taehyung.

"We met again." He said

"I see" i said as i sat on my seat.

Soon a man came and sat beside me on my left while taehyung was sitting beside the window and i was in the middle. 1 hour into the flight and the man beside me was acting weird, he was contantly touching my thighs and i tried to stop him without creating a scene. I glanced at taehyung who was asleep and felt helpless.

Taehyung's POV

I was sleeping when i felt some movement beside me, i woke up and saw Yn struggling with the man who was beside her. She seemed really uncomfortable and that when i saw that the man was touching her thighs.

My hands turned into fists as the scene infront of me was making me mad. I got up as Yn and the man looked at me.

"Yn, move this side. I feel weird beside the window, so i am gonna sit in the middle." She nodded and moved to my seat as i sat on hers. I glared at the man who looked nervous.

You should pray i am not creating a scene or you would be dead Mister.