7

The same night.

At YN's house

Third Person's POV

AND------

"RUN MF" Trisha exclaimed as she ran at the speed of bullet train and Jungwoo wasnt less too.

Yn was about to run but teahyung quickly got up and held her wrist. He pulled her towards him causing them to fall on the bed and yn on top of him. He changed the position to yn under him and him hovering over her.

She gulped as she saw their position.

"So what did you call me? Bandar, a monkey huh?" Taehyung said as he smirked.

"Your such a pervert. Get off me bitch" Yn said as she rolled her eyes

"Not gonna lie but you look so hot when you roll your eyes" Taehyung

"Your really a pervert" Yn glared at him

"Oh lemme show you how much of a pervert i am" Taehyung

Before yn could speak anything else, taehyung attacked her neck and started sucking onto it. Yn tried to push him away but he was too strong for her strength. Before yn could even realise, a sinful sound left her throat. Her eyes widened as she clapped her hands on her mouth and taehyung smirked.

With all the strength she could muster, she pushed taehyung off the bed causing him to fall on his but as he groaned loudly. Yn ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Outside, taehyung stood up and held his paining butt and walked towards his room questioning his existence.

Inside, yn was shocked of what happened and faced the mirror. She saw a purple mark right on her neck. She groaned loudly and started punch the air.

She looked outside if taehyung was still there or not. She went towards her bed and cleaned it up as she sat on her bed. She laid down hugging her favourite teddy bear and tried to sleep.

The fact that she could still feel his lips on her neck.
Her heart was racing.
________________________
In the morning.

YN's POV

I woke up early to help mom out in the kitchen. I took a bath and got ready. I wore--

And went downstairs

And went downstairs. I was on my phone walking towards the kitchen when i bumped into something really hard. I looked up and saw that mf monkey looking down at me smirking.

"Watch where your going princess. Or you may fall...for me" He said as he walked off with his hands in his pocket.

Is beating someone illegal?