22

A week after engagement.

YN's POV.

Its been a week since the engagement day when taehyung confessed to me. We are together but our parents dont know about it because taehyung wanted to keep it that way as he is gonna be the next CEO of his dad's company and he thinks this dad wouldnt like any distractions for now.

Right now we are at the wedding planner's office discussing about the wedding since its almost in a week. The guests have started arriving and functions will start soon. I didnt get time to take rest as i wanted to volunteer for the wedding preparations.

"So everything is final right Mr. Aditya" Riya, the wedding planner said.

"Yep, thank you for your efforts" Aditya got up with aera as bhabhi and riya hand shaked.

"Lets go now? I am hungry" Trisha asked.

"Yes lets go" Aera said as we all got out of the building and went to a local cafe and ordered things that we liked.

"Arent you gonna order anything?" Taehyung asked me.

"Nah, im good" I said.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah" i said as i laid my head on the table and taehyung patted it.

After we were done, it was evening already and we decided to just head back to our room and get some rest while i went to beach and sat on the sand watching the sunset view.

"Tell me whats wrong. You dont seem well" Someone said as i turned around only to see a worried taehyung.

"Its nothing, i am just tired" i said.

"Tired of what? Tell me i will help." Taehyung said.

"Tired of the work i got on myself. I know i volunteered to help for the wedding work but it seems kinda tiring. Inviting numerous people and then talking to them, the decorations and management for workers. Helping out others with the dresses and all, i am tired now" I said as taehyung sat down and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Its okay, afterall your one and only brother is getting married, right" he said as i hugged him.

___________________
Taehyung's POV

I was comforting Yn and held her against my chest until i felt some weight getting upon me. Then i noticed yn had dozed off and was sleeping in my embrace. I pecked her head as i picked her up and took her inside the hotel.

Just as i reached her room, i rang the bell several times but no one opened the door so i called trisha.

"Hey trisha where are you? Why arent you opening the door?" I asked.

"Why what happened? Wait did something happen to yn?" She asked panicked.

"No i am with her, she slept while talking to me so i took her here. Now where are you?" I explained as she calmed down.

"I am out with jungkook. We were doing some shopping" She said.

"Where is the key? I need to get yn to bed" I said.

"Oh the key? Check under the counter table beside the door. I kept it there" Trisha said as i thanked her and hung up.

I took the key and opened the door while i held yn safely in my arms. I took her to her bed and tucked her in as i removed her shoes and kept them aside. I pecked for the last time and was about to go when she held my hand in her sleep.

"Dont go" she mumbled.

"I am not" i whispered to her as i kissed her and left after ensuring she was sound asleep. I kept the key back and message trisha about it as i skipped back to my room.

I just hope this time never ends.