26

Music: Take Two by BTS

"Yn!!" Someone called out to yn making both the sisters to look at the person..

"There, its jhope" Yn said haurriedly walking towards the guys.

"Sorry we are late" Yn said making the boys frown..

"Its okay, we dont mind waiting. It wasnt a big deal" Namjoon said giving his dimple smile making the girls go in awe.

"Now that we are here, lets go?" Trisha said before the boys nodded.

BTS got up and started heading out of the hotel as the girls followed. Taehyung who was previously walking ahead slowed down his pace till he got beside yn. Trisha noticed that taehyung was there, she just gave a smug look and went forward.

"Hey sirrr" Yn said chuckling at the latter.

"Good evening my lady" Taehyung taking out his hand for yn to hold which she gladly accepted making taehyung interwine their fingers.

"What are you gonna perform tonight tho?" Yn said getting into the car followed by taehyung.

"Its a secret, are you gonna perform too?" Taehyung asked with sparkly eyes.

"Maybeee" Yn teased.

Taehyung just chuckled at latter's behaviour and sat on his seat beside yn. After a good 5 minutes, they had arrived at the venue so they got out and fixed their clothes before entering. Btw yn's dress---

Taehyung's dress---

Taehyung's dress---

"Ynnn.. you clean up well" Someone came rushing to the enterance making BTS and the both sisters turn towards the person.

"Sahil?.. come on.. Just say i look beautiful" Yn said flipping her hair.

Yn excused herself to bts and walked off with sahil to meet some cousins and friends. Everyone then turned to look at taehyung who was sulking and chuckled at him.

"Dont get mad, sahil is just her friend" Trisha whispered to taehyung but he just walked off to where the food was.

"He cares more about food" jin said as he watched the younger go and eat some golgappas.

"Anyways, lets go" Trisha said walking towards the couches at the front as rest of the BTS followed her.

"What are you gonna perform tonight tho?" Trisha asked curious.

"We are gonna perform idol, we will shake the floor" jungkook said laughing.

"It would happen, watching some fucking handsome boys perform perfectly on the stage. Just be careful or the place will burn down" Trisha said.

"Why burn down?" Namjoon spoke.

"By your hotness?" Trisha smirked making rest of the boys flustered.

"You must be jimin's sister.. you rizz alot" jhope said.

"Learnt from the best" Trisha said as she winked at jimin.

Just the cheers irrupted into the hall when the soon to be married couple entered the place holding hands as the confetti flew in the air. The couple took their seats as Mrs. Aggarwal started speaking in the mic.

"Its such a pleasure to have you all present here for the Sangeet. Lets pray to the Holy Lord for blessings and start this function with love and happiness. We have some special performances here by the sisters of the groom and bride's brother and his friends.
First onto the stage, we welcome Yn and Trisha with a big round of applause." Mrs. Aggarwal signalled trisha and yn as they got onto the stage and smiled at everyone.

Imagine yn as the one in white lehenga and trisha in yellow one..

Everyone clapped as the girls finished their performance. Taehyung and jungkook looked in awe as the girls laughed and hi-fived before getting off the stage.

"Now we welcome BTS to get on the stage and blow us off with their cool moves." Mrs. Aggarwal said nodding to BTS as they took their positions.

The hall irrupted in cheers and hooting as the boys finished and smirking among themselves seeing girls literally fainting and fangirling over them, even the kids. Yn and trisha stood frozen totally blown away by them.

"So how was it princess?" Taehyung asked coming towards yn who was now stumbling over words.

"I- uh- um-... Shut up" Yn said fanning herself with her hands.

"I know you loved it.. My speciality" Taehyung said winking.

"Oh come on.. stop being so full of yourself" Yn said rolling her eyes.

"Till when will u deny it" Taehyung said smirking satisfied by the effect he had on her.

"Until then when you will stop making me nervous" Yn snarled.

"So did u accept u were flustered" Taehyung asked smiling ear to ear.

"Yes" yn didnt even denied it making taehyung kinda flustered.

"I- uh-" Before taehyung could even say anything, yn's some cousins came dragging her away from there as he just stood there scratching the back of his head.

"Your whipped taehyung" Jimin said elbowing him.

"Oh shut up.. Do you want me tell Kimchi that you were flirting with girls here?" Taehyung said making jimin's eyes go wide.

"Oh you wont do that.. right?" Jimin said with an awkward laugh.

"Dont provoke me." Taehyung said smirking when jimin hurried away to his hyungs.

"Meh.. shortie" Taehyung flipped his brown hair as he walked away sassily to where BTS were sitting.