21

The engagement hall..

Author's POV.

Yn was talking to her cousins when her mom called her and she made her way to her. Just as she reached their table, she caught the eyes of taehyung staring at her and then he winked making her blush.

"Mom you called me?" Yn said.

"Yes dear, can you go call aera? And also bring the ring boxes please." Her mom answered.

"Okay sure" yn said as she went to the rooms at the first floor and searched for the room where aera was waiting. Soon she found it and entered the room.

"Bhabhi? Are you ready? Lets go mom is calling" Yn said as aera turned around to face her and smiled.

"Ok lets go" Aera said as she got up and went to the door to go outside.

"Bhabhi you go i am coming, lemme get the ring boxes." Yn said as aera nodded.

"Sure baby, i will wait at the stairs" Aera said as she went to the staircases but saw taehyung there.

"...what are doing here huh?" Aera said with suspicion.

"Noona? Me and yn are together now ^-^" Taehyung said being excited.

"Is that so? Are you here for her?" Aera said as he nodded.

"Okay then. And come fast, i am waiting for my grand entry" Aera said as she flipped her hair.

On the other side, Yn was searching for the ring boxes when she saw a gold color plate which had two red boxes. She went and took the plate as she went outside. She kept the plate on the table and locked the door. Just as she turned around, someone pinned her to the wall and started breathing down her neck.

"What the- Taehyung" Yn said as taehyung hummed in his deep asf voice.

"W-what are you doing" Yn said as she got nervous.

"I still cant imagine the love of my life loves me back" Taehyung said as he kept his chin on yn's bare shoulder and his hands around her waist.

"U cant imagine maybe because it your reality now. Deal with it" yn said as she turned her face to taehyung and kissed his cheeks.

"I would love to deal with it my entire life" Taehyung said as he pecked Yn's lips.

"I think we should go now, get off me" Yn said as she gently pushed taehyung away and picked up the plate with rings. Both of them went downstairs where aera was waiting for them.

"Come on lets go" Aera said as she entered the hall as their parents and siblings along with their friends came to them.

"You all go, let me make my grand entry and yoonji will help me with my dress" Aera said as she handed yoonji her purse.

"I-" before yn could even say anything, taehyung dragged her out of there and took her a lil far away from there but a lil near beside the stage.

"Come on" Yn said as she frowned at taehyung who kept dragging her here and there.

"She dont need us, lets just stay here" Taehyung said as he went behind yn and hugged her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder and watched the ceremony begin.

Aera entered the hall in her elegant ball gown followed by her best friend yoonji. Aditya went down the stage towards aera and held her hand as he took her to the stage. He got down on his knees and held her hand gently as he looked into her eyes. Then he took the ring box and opened it revealing a beautiful ring.

"May i ask my lady to accept my love by taking this ring" Aditya asked.

"Sure please" Aera said as she forwarded her hand as aditya slid the ring into her ring finger.

Then aera took the other ring box and opened it as she looked at aditya. He forwarded his hand to her as she slid the ring into his finger.

"I love you" Aditya said as he hugged aera.

"I love you too" Aera said as she hugged him back making the hall irrupt in claps and cheers.

Soon a slow romatic song started making all the couples come to dance floor. Aditya and aera also went to have the dance with other beautiful couples.

"May i have this dance my lady" Taehyung asked yn making her blush.

"Sure" yn said as taehyung took her to the dance floor.

On the other side...

Jungkook struggled to ask trisha for the dance when jungwoo and mina got up for the dance and jungwoo went to trisha.

"Someone needs you for the dance" Jungwoo said as he signalled towards jungkook as she turned towards him making jungkook blush.

Mina and jungwoo went to the dance floor as trisha got up and went to jungkook.

"Your too shy for this. Lemme ask u for the dance" Trisha said as she stood infront of him.

"S-sure lets go" jungkook said as he happily went to have a dance with trisha.

_____________________

Hewo its me the writer.. I did some happy couples in the story ;-;

I hope your enjoying the story so far *cries happy tears*