57

After a few days, there was yet another extravagant event happening in Gusu. Lan Xichen was marrying Jiang Yanli. Aside from orchids and lotus flowers, there were decorative bamboo ornaments, and golden and red threads. There was no telling how to compare second master Lan's wedding to the first master Lan, but it was undeniably even in terms of guests and decorations.

Wuxian and Wangji spoke to some guests again as they were asked how their marriage has been for the first few days so far. The two have been more in love and barely keeping their hands off each other since. The two have made love every day since the wedding and unless he is pregnant, they do not plan to take it easy anytime soon.

Seeing everyone and everything so happy and peaceful, Wei Wuxian felt great. He remembered how hard he had it back then. He'd always felt as if he never belonged anywhere. Lan Zhan proved him wrong. He has the best husband he could have ever asked for, and he wouldn't ever give him up.

Of course, a few years after they married, Wangji and Wuxian had Lan Yuan back. They even had two twin girls named Lan Nuan and Lan Renyu. Lan Xichen and Yanli had twins Lan Jingyi and Lan Xiuying.

"A'Li, what's on your mind?" Xichen asked.

"I'm just thinking about some things," she said, "thinking about how much we managed to change things and give ourselves a better life. Especially A'Xian. Seeing him suffer back then, it was so painful and I couldn't do anything about it. Now he has a lovely family and living a better life."

"You and I promised to get them together again. We achieved that, and he found his grandmother in the process," Xichen said.

Yanli and Xichen watched as the five children played, and Wuxian being the biggest child of them all. Wangji stood off in the distance just watching his family proudly. Now that he has them, he will forever cherish them.

The End

I know this is a short chapter for the ending but I hope you liked the story. A new story will potentially be placed on Wednesday as the slot will be available since finishing this story.

Thank you for reading

❤️